another missing passenger?

I wonder if the search parties were given access to the ship's GPS tracking log and used it? These ships typically are able to trace their intended route to within fifty feet of the intended track over the entire cruise. If that tracking log is made available to searchers, and they use it, they should be able to do a very precise search, taking into account ocean currents and a precisely known ship's speed and course.

I hope she turns up safe and sound. Prayers are in order, regardless.

Chris

Wasn't there a guy, I think on Carnival, that went overboard. He swam for hours until he got to shore. I don't think he was even missed right away.

I read the interveiw this guy did ( I don't remember where) He said he was drinking heavily, and walking out on deck and the next thing he remembers is waking up in the ocean,with no ship in sight! Said he thought about just drowning himself after a few hours in the water, but changed his mind. Luckily he was rescued by a passing ship of some kind. I can remember the gist of it, but not all the facts.

I know this as I have a friend who happens to work with one of her close girlfriends. Very sad.

Unless you were actually witness to the event, you know absolutely nothing more than any other poster here.

None of us know anyone else so well as to be able to predict their actions at any given time.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the grieving family, especially in light of random remarks being made by so called close friends. How very thoughtless!

Archived