Any Canadians used CruiseQuick?

I´m not canadian but used them for my last cruise and have one booked through them for September. As you can see I´m not from the US too. I asked them before I dealt with them if it´s OK to book with them from outside the US and they assured me that they deal with people all over the world.

I was very pleased so far with them. My first booking with them went very smooth and I can highly recommend them. My second booking with them is due to final payment in a few days.

I got edocs and everything was fine. To be honest I was a little suspicious to deal with someone I don´t know and to trust him with such amounts of money. But everything worked really well and they don´t even charge your credit card to their company. On the CC Bill it´s RCCL that charges you. So the money goes directly to RCCL.

They respond always very quickly. I hope you don´t mind answering although I´m not from Canada.

Madforcruising ~ Not at all, thank you for the great info...I'm like you, a little leary of dealing with people I dont "see" or talk to, but so far so good...

One other question for anyone...has anyone used their insurance???

I booked with Cruisequick and am from Canada. Our cruise is October 30th....so we haven't gotten our edocs yet or anything. But, in dealing with them so far everything has gone smoothly. They even switched my room for me with no questions asked. I still can't believe the deal I got! I couldn't find a deal like that in Canadian dollars anywhere, not even through a travel agent.

Hi Cruise Junky....if I may ask, what kind of questions did you ask them re:Canadians?

Hi there, questions regarding dealing with someone outside the US and as the other poster said, they do it all the time. I was asking about document delivery...no worries as they use E:docs and billing... do they have Cdn. prices or do we just pay in US = US billing only which is fine.

They just have US prices, and bill that way. I've booked my next trip with them and saved a bundle off my old travel agent.

If you do your own research and don't mind thier 'no frills' approach, Cruisequick is a good bet.

Have used them a couple of times so far they are Great

Your billed by RCCL not Cruisequick in us funds

I have changed rooms and cancelled 1 cruise, no extra fee yet :D

Received E Doc about 35 to 40 day's before trips

Have not used their insurance

like our german friend i am not canadian,although I have relatives in vancouver.I booked with cruisequick on recommendation,and so far they have been fine as platinum members we received a $200 discount for a balcony cabin from rci.we had to get them to e-mail us confirming the discount then forward it on to cruisequick,then bingo 5 minutes later a new invoice with the discount included if this goes on they will owe me money.have a great cruise tony.

Archived