One word about Infinity Alaska cruise!

bonbon663

I just got back yesterday (July 30) from 7 days in Alaska. I have one word - FANTASTAGLORIOUS-. I know, I know it's not a word, but it describes the trip, it was wonderful. The weather didn't cooperate, but, can't blame Celebrity for that, I'm sure some will.

It was my first cruise, and I found Infinity beautiful. Very elegant. All areas were very clean, I didn't see any of the wear people were talking about. Our cabin was very nice, small, but the space was used very well.

There was no indication of Norovirus. There were hand sanitizers everywhere, and people seemed to be using them regularly. The highlight was the glacier for sure. It was breathtaking. The food...WOW. I'll let you know more detailed later, just wanted to let you know I'm back and loved it!! Celebrity staff were very nice and friendly, and helpful at every turn.

So glad that you had a great cruise. It is so refreshing to hear of a good review rather than all of the problems that can happen. You made the best of it and I thank you. We will be on her next May for the second time so am looking forward to being on her again.

Marilyn

I just got back yesterday (July 30) from 7 days in Alaska. I have one word - FANTASTAGLORIOUS-. I know, I know it's not a word, but it describes the trip, it was wonderful. The weather didn't cooperate, but, can't blame Celebrity for that, I'm sure some will.

It was my first cruise, and I found Infinity beautiful. Very elegant. All areas were very clean, I didn't see any of the wear people were talking about. Our cabin was very nice, small, but the space was used very well.

There was no indication of Norovirus. There were hand sanitizers everywhere, and people seemed to be using them regularly. The highlight was the glacier for sure. It was breathtaking. The food...WOW. I'll let you know more detailed later, just wanted to let you know I'm back and loved it!! Celebrity staff were very nice and friendly, and helpful at every turn.

Hi Bonbon :)

Glad to hear you had a great cruise. My husband and I sailed to Alaska on the Infinity five years ago, and also loved it :)

I am so happy you had a FANTABULOUS time:D...not a word

either!

But I do know how concerned you were prior to your sailing.

Really glad to know you had such a wonderful time.

I believe you went with your Mom right? Hope she had

a good week as well:)

Archived