Ft Lauderdale hotel with car parking during cruise???

dottiedef

What about Amerisuites??? Looks like they gave free parking for the cruise if you stayed with them pre cruise(the info was from 18 months ago). Guess I will have to call and ask. I was hoping that someone else had left their car recently. Wonder how much the port parking is now?? Thanks for any help.

Been doing some research and found that there is a park and fly that says they take you to the cruise terminal too--cost $9 an hour. Says it is right outside of the cruise terminal and takes less than 5 minutes to drive to port. I certainly think this is better than regular cruise terminal parking at $12. They say they pick you right up at your car and then pick you up after the cruise and deliver you right to your car. Will have to compare the price to staying at La Quinta(if they still have free parking.) Any other suggestions are welcomed.:) :) :)

Dottie, I would not fool around - if you have been reading any of these posts - make the res. for the hotel right now.!! Then you can check around here and there to save $ 3 a day on parking.

I have seen that Park & Fly bus and it is always mobbed when it pulls up and it is a 16 pax bus - so you might wait & wait.:(

Good luck, MaryAnn

What about Amerisuites??? Looks like they gave free parking for the cruise if you stayed with them pre cruise(the info was from 18 months ago). Guess I will have to call and ask. I was hoping that someone else had left their car recently. Wonder how much the port parking is now?? Thanks for any help.

Someone posted recently that this is no longer a free service from Amerisuites.

Dottie, We went on a 7 day Princess cruise this past April and stayed the night before the cruise at the Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Apt. They let us park free at the hotel - their shuttle to Port Everglades was $10.00 pp, but it was cheaper than driving to the Port and parking for 7 days.

Archived