Waitlists DO work! Yahoooo!

I have 609 days till the Serenade. :eek:

I will be sailing on Serenade a few weeks before you! We booked the "other" prized aft Junior Suite! (1602) We prefer more shade and 1100 is just a bit too sunny for our taste. 1602 has a deeper balcony and thus more shade. I have several other cruises booked between now and then (including the infamous Freedom of the Seas) but I am most excited to go on Serenade and experience that AWESOME itinerary!!! I'll be counting down those days with you!!!! When my Serenade cruise finally arrives, yours will be just 2 weeks away! Oh, by the way, I am a Texas mom too! My Son was born in The Woodlands, Texas. (Not too far from Humble!) In fact, I use to work in Humble! We've lived in the Houston area and in the San Antonio area! We love Texas! We go back to visit every couple of years! Papasito's! YUMMMMMY! Juicy burgers from Wunsche Bros. (Old Town Spring)! Oooooooooh! I'm salivating!

I will be sailing on Serenade a few weeks before you! We booked the "other" prized aft Junior Suite! (1602) We prefer more shade and 1100 is just a bit too sunny for our taste. 1602 has a deeper balcony and thus more shade. I have several other cruises booked between now and then (including the infamous Freedom of the Seas) but I am most excited to go on Serenade and experience that AWESOME itinerary!!! I'll be counting down those days with you!!!! When my Serenade cruise finally arrives, yours will be just 2 weeks away! Oh, by the way, I am a Texas mom too! My Son was born in The Woodlands, Texas. (Not too far from Humble!) In fact, I use to work in Humble! We've lived in the Houston area and in the San Antonio area! We love Texas! We go back to visit every couple of years! Papasito's! YUMMMMMY! Juicy burgers from Wunsche Bros. (Old Town Spring)! Oooooooooh! I'm salivating!

The Woodlands has grown like crazy the past few years, as has Humble. Many new neighborhoods - Eagle Springs, Summerwood, etc. Pappasito's is the BEST Mexican food bar none. Wunsche Bros. is still there...the burgers are great but the beer bread is to die for.

After the Rhapsody in 4 weeks I've got to come up with an in-between cruise. There's no way I'll make it to next June. :)

Archived