Booking Cruise at WDW?

Nobbi

I tried to do a search but wasn't successful.

I'm considering booking a Disney Cruise in Feb 07 for my partner and me. I looked up prices on the disney site and on *****. We will be speningin a week at WDW at the end of August. Are there any special prices available on site for the cruises, similar to on board booking discounts?

Also if anyone knows of an especially good place to book Disney Cruises, that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks!

We also have timeshares and I saw a low pricing for the cruise I'm interested in on the Interval International site.

Nobbi

PS Are the 2 ships fairly equivalent or is one preferable (not considering the itinerary!)?

We booked the Jan 7 cruise on the Wonder. I found relatively little "play" in the prices. I understand that the Disney commission to TA's is not as high as other lines. since we are not allowed to discuss individual TA's on CC, email me pounder207@hotmail.com. I managed to save a couple of hundred bucks off the seemingly "going" rate.

Welcome to the board.

I grew up in Alameda and a lot of my family still lives there.

Everyone please note that we don't allow specific travel agent recommendations. If we did, the TAs would swarm the boards to get free advertising and those that pay to advertise here would be upset.

Click the Guidelines link at the top of each page for details.

Thanks,

Welcome to the board.

I grew up in Alameda and a lot of my family still lives there.

Everyone please note that we don't allow specific travel agent recommendations....

Oops! Sorry!:o

BTW, Alameda is really getting nice with great restaurants and new shops! We love it here!

Archived