Any way to view booking on holladamerica.com?

Jimbo

Did not book directly with Holland America.com, booked with an online cruise agency.

How can I view my reservation from their site? Is it Possible?Jimbo

absolutely -- go to the hal site and click on for booked guests and you can do your immigration form on line and that should satisfy you that you are indeed booked --you will need your booking number from your ta to do this ----

not sure if there is anything else you need to see other then you are actually on the ship ---i think if you call shipboard services they might be able to reconfirm your cabin number but im not sure

I could never figure out how to find my reservation (and I booked with HAL). I did figure out that if I went to the Booked Guests and clicked on Immigration form, I could enter my booking number and tfind out what my room number was.

Yes, you can check your booking information on the HAL web site.

Go to the web site, cursor to the bottom of the page. On the left side,

you will see "For Booked Guests" - click on that link. From there you can check out the "Immigration Form". Log in with your Booking Number and

last name. Your booking information will come up.

You can also review and/or pre-book shore excursions.

Enjoy your cruise adventure !

We also booked HAL thru a TA. I just went through their on-line registration process on the website. After completing the immigration form, I was able to print my Express Boarding Pass which also includes our stateroom number.

We also booked HAL thru a TA. I just went through their on-line registration process on the website. After completing the immigration form, I was able to print my Express Boarding Pass which also includes our stateroom number.

Can the stateroom number be seen before you print the Express Boarding Pass, or is it only shown once you complete the form?

Jimbo:)

For those that have booked a Guarantee, when you see it on HollandAmerica.com does it state the category GTY you booked.

Mine just looks like this and doesn't list the Category GTY I bought.

Ship:Westerdamn

Cabin:GUAR

Does everyone's look like that or did my agent do something wrong?

Re: guarantee - yes it will show GUAR, not the category (at least ours always has)

Re: can you see cabin # without completing the immigration form - yes. Actually, I think you cabin number or GUAR shows up on the first screen after you sign in with your booking # & last name.

We don't complete our immigration form until close to the cruise. Not sure there is any advantage to that, but at least you have plenty of time to complete it.

you can also hit booked guests and than hit shore excursions and also see your cabin # after you enter your booking #

Did that, that is what scared me :eek: it showed a 0 by our 2 names. WE did have a Cabin number on their yesterday, but we just upgraded to GTY which was 1 Category Higher then the Category Cabin we picked yesterday.

On our tickets it said 0-FF (for our guarantee FF cabin) however, it just said GUAR on the immigration page... don't know why. But, then just yesterday it showed our cabin. We did get upgraded to a DD. We are sailing in 10 days.

Did not book directly with Holland America.com, booked with an online cruise agency.

How can I view my reservation from their site? Is it Possible?

You'll need your booking number ... which your TA should have provided you with. Then just go to the "For Booked Guests" tab on HAL's website, and you can check your reservation, see what your room number assignment is (assuming you do not have a guarantee, in which case a room number might not show up). You can also fill out your immigration and disembarkation forms, and perhaps book shore excursions (if they are available for your cruise yet).

Have fun!

Blue skies ...

--rita

on our booking when I access it on the HAL website.

This made me nervous so I wrote to HAL - just used the contact us button - the wrote me back so quick (I was IMPRESSED) they said that they showed we had booked a guar Cat B - which is correct.

SO I would also think that you are fine - as it appear's that this is just the way HAL's system works.

No, it doesn't show the dinner seating. Your tickets will but they may just show what you've requested, as mine do (it shows us wait-listed), and not what seating you will have. The final dinner seating is typically not completed until you are on board.

Archived