Best and quickest transportation from Port Everglades to Miami?

babs-d

My husband and I are booked on the Caribbean Princess 10/14 and have an 11:30am return flight out of Miami (airfare was free so not many options). Boat docks at 7am. Any ideas as to the best and quickest way to get from Port Everglades to Miami airport?

My husband and I are booked on the Caribbean Princess 10/14 and have an 11:30am return flight out of Miami (airfare was free so not many options). Boat docks at 7am. Any ideas as to the best and quickest way to get from Port Everglades to Miami airport?

Your best bet is either a taxi or car service. You will be cutting it very close as the traffic to the airport can be horrible even on the weekends. You will need to make sure that you are in the first group off the ship and that you don't waste any time.

If you do an internet search for "Miami Airport Shuttle" you will get quite a few listed. Most have their prices listed for Port Everglades to Miami. I used Top Shuttle earlier this year to go from a Ft. Lauderdale hotel to the Port of Miami and they were excellent. The price was good and they were right on time.

Archived