45 Day Letter

booboo4031

I think it's a ficticious letter. j/k. I have written 5 or 6 letters to Carnival (all positive, even complimenting my PVP) and I have never received one of these letters. You must only get one when something negative is said.

I received one for letting them know how wonderful I thought our cabin stewards were.

Weren't you embarrassed to say "Hey were is the free gift you offered me?" Just wondering how you went about asking for it is all. That is nice that Carnival offers things to passengers based on GOOD reviews and not just the bad ones. :)
I had the email and the confirmation number that Carnival had given me. When I called 30 days before the cruise, the lady I spoke with placed the order with the Bon Voyage department on board my ship, so I wasn't the least bit embarrassed.

I received a 45-day last week after writing about the great experience we had on our cruise in May. They also said they would share my compliments about certain staff members, with them and their supervisors. I sent the letter to:

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, FL 33178-2428

Attention: Guest Relations

I received a 45 day letter in the mail today. I had written Carnival back in March concerning the cruises that we have been on (one with Hurricane Dennis and getting stuck at sea). Our 3rd cruise is booked for next April, so I plan to use the letter then. Thanks to the boards, I would have never known about this. Thanks!

Hey, pcola - We were aboard Conquest with you! Thought it was a great cruise, even if Sunday morning got a little rough. This year we did Eastern Caribbean and are going back to Canada for a long weekend; next year we're trying "exotic" Western Caribbean. We used our 45-day letter from Conquest on our Legend sailing.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a letter via email to Bob Dickinson with many positive comments about our cruise. Also told him about how the maintenance engineer went above and beyond for our son. I received an email back from him but no special # or anything. Not a big deal though since I wasn't looking to get anything for free. Just wanted to let him know about his employee going the extra mile.

I too would like to know did those who received the 45 day letter contact them via email or postal. Also did you write to carnival or Bob?

Archived