Carnival Victory Question- Launderette?

matt082600

Can anyone tell me if the Victory has "launderettes" on board for the passengers to use? I checked the deck plan on the Carnival site and it does not appear to show any on board. Any help would be appreciated.

The Victory certainly does have a nice clean laundry room for the passengers. We were on the Upper Deck and I asked my DD if she wanted to do some wash.

She just groaned because we were on a girls only CTN and wash was NOT in her plans. I believe there is one on each deck. Enjoy the Victory...she is a beautiful ship. :D

Yes they have one iron and one board in each laundry room. Although I thought the Victory only hand laundry rooms every other deck.

THese rooms are very very busy on formal night so you may want to do your wash accordingly. Sea days is another busy time. On the Victory I actually saw a line of people waiting to use the iron-- yikes. I will go with wrinkles then wait in a line of people...lol

I did my wash in the morning as we headed for breakfast. By the time we got back the washer was jsut getting down. I threw them into the dryer then headed back to my cabin to get ready for the day. By then the dryer was done.

I like to pack light and can understand why some want or need to do laundry on a cruise.

There are laundry rooms located on the passenger decks. In March on the Triumph, it was $2.00 for a wash and the same to dry. They carry small boxes of Tide, Cheer and Downy for $1.00 a box I believe. The laundry rooms are also busier during the sea days.

On the Conquest, the washing cycle took about 30 minutes and the dryer had a digital countdown timer that started at over 90 minutes. Many dryers I've used at resorts required two cycles to get the clothes dry; only one cycle (or part of one cycle) was needed on the Conquest.

I might actually have to do wash because we are spending 4 days prior to our cruise in NOLA. Now that the airlines are being so "weight conscious" with checked luggage, more people might find they have to do it also. :confused:

PS- In regards to answering this post I am asking people not to get into posting matches with this person. If we read his posts we can see that this person just wants to get a person started. Please dont feed the fire.

Archived