Outside staterooms on the Sun

ardie42

We have the opportunity to book on the Sun either a category FF or G. Does anyone know anything about these rooms? One lists a porthole and one lists a picture window. Any info you have would be appreciated.

We have the opportunity to book on the Sun either a category FF or G. Does anyone know anything about these rooms? One lists a porthole and one lists a picture window. Any info you have would be appreciated.

For the most part they will be identical but the higher Cat will be a deck or two up and the picture window is an improvement over a port hole in my view. Depending on the difference in price, I would probably take the window. NMNIta

You'll find picture windows on upper decks, and portholes on lower decks.

Here's a photo of a side view of the Norwegian Sun:

Sunportholes.jpg

Checkouting the deckplans to see what deck your cabins classifications are on, I found G (large porthholes) on the 4th Deck, and FF (picture windows) on the Deck 6A.

The Oslo Deck (6A) should be very quiet, as access to this deck is only by stairway from the 7th Deck. But the stairway access to this deck can be a liability.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived