QM2 crossing - program of activities

rrunner

This is our first QM2 crossing. Probably a silly question but when would be the best day - or time of day to book appointments at the Canyon Ranch Spa- without knowing the program of activities - don't want to miss anything or are most programs etc. repeated over the 6 day's. My son has already set up a gift certificate for me.

There are constant activities, so you would miss something, no matter what! A lot of things repeat. For example, the planetarium show is different each day, but there are several showings. If there are lectures you are particularly interested in, you can catch replays on the in-cabin tv. Some things don't repeat. You'll have to resign yourself to missing something, and I wouldn't miss Canyon Ranch! I think you can rebook an appointment if it's a day in advance, so that might help if you find you've conflicted yourself unacceptably. I saw on the in-cabin tv a schedule for the whole crossing, but it was a bit hard to read and not entirely accurate. It's best to relay on the ship's newsletter, which is provided the evening before.

We LOVED the Canyon Ranch services, so enjoy!

Archived