Suitcase storage?

BethKel

Sailing the Golden for our honeymoon in 5 days! We're starting to pack, so wondering - can suitcases be stored under the bed? And/or is it best to bring a soft-sided bag so that storage is easier?

Thanks!

BLK

Yes, your luggage can be stored under the bed. If it doesn't fit, you also have the option of storing it in the closet. I wouldn't necessarily bring a soft-sided bag but you might consider one with dimensions that are longer and wider rather than deep.

Won't worry! Your luggage will fit under the bed! ;)

We always take two HUGE suitcases which we call our "Cruise Luggage". Never a problem!

All you have to do is LIFT the bed so the luggage clears the metal frame! Works like a charm!

Have a wonderful cruise and honeymoon and don't worry about storing your luggage!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Another good thing about storing them under the bed is I would just fill them up with the dirty clothes as soon as my little laundry bag was filled. That way by the end of the trip I would only have one suitcase left to pack.

Archived