Will this time frame work/what would you change?

Stokeset

DH and I, early 50's and fairly active, are leaving in 1 month for 12 days land and sea via Princess. First time cruisers on Princess and to Alaska and are we psyched! Presently leaving in place those tours already scheduled by Princess when we arrive in Fairbanks and continue to Denali/ Mt McKinley. For southbound cruise, have scheduled Pilot's Choice Ice Age Odyssey at noon in Skagway on Thurs (thru Princess) Captain Larry in Juneau on Friday and Mountain Point Snorkeling (thru Princess) on Saturday. There still maybe time to change some stuff around if recommended. I just don't want to drive ourselves crazy with too much planning. THanks to all who support this board! It's helped me plan 5 past cruises in the Carib.

Mountain Point Snorkeling (thru Princess) on Saturday.

Friends traveling with us booked this excursion. They enjoyed it...and they now enjoy the novelty of telling friends/family that they snorkeled in Alaska.

As only a suggestion , you might want to add a McKinley flight. :) That and the helicopter landings are probably my top choices. Not likely to see McKinley otherwise, especially on a short cruisetour.

Archived