Good to Know If Cruising With Seniors.

This will be our first cruise end of this month, but we got such a great deal (509.00 for the two of us) that I wanted to try and get a great deal and take our parents on one for christmas too. Imagine my suprise when the RCI agent said I can get all 5 of you the senior rate! They just booked my mom and me in a room and my dad , hubby and son in the other..We were assured after boarding we could sleep where we want! We all got to cruise for 199.0. How cool is that? So if its a Senior discount cruise and you've got parents/spouse over 55.. everyone in the cabin gets the discount!

Happy Cruising..!

I got a senior rate waaay before we were even 50!!! The reservationist said "Do you want the senior rate?" I said, "well, sure" and she said "OK!" It was never questioned at all! (I guess it helped that my hubby has white hair, but still--they do look at ID!) Of course, our last cruise, no senior discount was offered--ship was too full!

I just rechecked that rate for an outside cabin on Deck 7 the senior rate is $225 (Monarch. Dec. 8). I am going to put a hold on it tonight!:)

Ginny..............that's is such a great deal........book it.........and make sure that you get the cabin that you want. You can always cancel, and the booking fees, last I booked a Monarch cruise (tonight) was $200.00.

Rick

Ginny..............that's is such a great deal........book it.........and make sure that you get the cabin that you want. You can always cancel, and the booking fees, last I booked a Monarch cruise (tonight) was $200.00.

Rick

When is the cruise you booked tonight? While I was looking at the deck plans for the senior discount cabins I saw 3 cabins disappear off the list right in front of my eyes!:eek: So, I just clicked on the closest one to my mouse pointer. It was cabin 7026 - hope it's a good one!:D

When DH got home from the store I told him that it would be a great birthday & Christmas present. We're building a new house, so I wasn't sure what he would say. But he didn't object, so I guess it's a go.........:)

Archived