Fort Lauderdale Excursion?

snakelover

My flight home after our cruise doesn't leave until 3:30pm. I thought about doing the airboat ride and flamingo garden excursion with the cruise line, but $50 a person sounds a little pricey to me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is $50 pp reasonable?

I was thinking of this too... and my flight doesn't leave until almost 7 PM... so I have plenty of time. My question is: what do I do with my luggage while I'm on the excursion? Are the tour vehicles those big buses with the storage area underneath? Or do they put it all in a van or truck and meet us at the airport?

Has anyone left the cruise ship and gone to a beach hotel for the day? I'm thinking of using the pool and beach, having lunch and then head back to the airport.

there is a big difference between booking a hotel and booking a day room. If you book a hotel room you might not be able to check in til after 3pm--kinda defeats the purpose of the room. Make sure when make a reservation you are requesting a day room. find a place with a free shuttle to the airport.

Archived