On line sea pass ??

If you have made your final payment and have filled out the online documentation, you should be able to print out your

Set Sail Pass. This is a bar-coded form that will allow you to check in more speedily when you arrive at the pier. Your Sea Pass is the plastic card that you will receive when you check in at the ship. It is your ID card, room key, and charge card all in one. It will also indicate your crown and anchor status and show your seating and table assignment. RCI doesn't mail it to you. You need to pick it up at the pier and when you go through security before boarding the ship, they will take your picture and it will be encrypted onto the card at that time.:)

If you have made your final payment and have filled out the online documentation, you should be able to print out your

Set Sail Pass. This is a bar-coded form that will allow you to check in more speedily when you arrive at the pier. Your Sea Pass is the plastic card that you will receive when you check in at the ship. It is your ID card, room key, and charge card all in one. It will also indicate your crown and anchor status and show your seating and table assignment. RCI doesn't mail it to you. You need to pick it up at the pier and when you go through security before boarding the ship, they will take your picture and it will be encrypted onto the card at that time.:)

Thanks for the info. We will make final payment this week so then I can print it out. We have sailed RCCL before and I just never did the on line check in. As you stated it makes if go faster upon arriving at the pier. I have done it for another cruise line and it never mentioned printing out the sail pass. Thanks for clearing it up for me. Just guess I'm getting a little anxious although I hate to see the summer go so quickly.:)

that is a rumor, as I print mine out 9 months to a year before we sail. I had 10/15 Freedom printed out December 2005. I just printed out June 18 2007 Jewel sailing & I have to wait to print out September 14 2007. I just made final payment on Freedom.

Thanks for the info. We will make final payment this week so then I can print it out. We have sailed RCCL before and I just never did the on line check in. As you stated it makes if go faster upon arriving at the pier. I have done it for another cruise line and it never mentioned printing out the sail pass. Thanks for clearing it up for me. Just guess I'm getting a little anxious although I hate to see the summer go so quickly.:)

RCI's website can be finicky. On occasion I have been able to print my set sail pass months before final payment. On other occasions I couldn't until final payment had been made and recorded. I think the system is supposed to prevent printing the sea pass before final payment but it doesn't always work that way. Give it a try and see what happens. You may be able to print it now, but definitely should by the time final payment has been made.

Well as Negc suggested I tried but still couldn't print it out. I have time so I'll try after final payment and I'll even give them a couple of days to record it. Negc, it seems we will be on the same repo cruise out of Boston. Hope the Atlantic treats us calmly:)

Well as Negc suggested I tried but still couldn't print it out. I have time so I'll try after final payment and I'll even give them a couple of days to record it. Negc, it seems we will be on the same repo cruise out of Boston. Hope the Atlantic treats us calmly:)

Hi Carol P. It was a little rough enroute to Bermuda last year as Wilma was wending her way up the East coast and actually made us stay some extra hours in Bermuda, but it was quite smooth the rest of the way. (we were on the r/t Boston cruise just before the repo. The year before, we were on the Jewel repo and had a nice ride the entire time. Jewel is our favorite ship and we are looking forward to the repo.

Look forward to meeting you onboard. Should be a good sized M&M. Don't be surprised if there are a lot of guests in costume the first night. Last year our last night onboard was Halloween but the CD scheduled two halloween celebrations, one the second last night of the cruise and the other on the last night.:)

Billl: Well I guess we wear those "sea bands" just in case:) We have 3 other couples traveling with us and my sister in law is a little nervous about the Atlantic. We have cruised on Halloween before,never dressed up, but find the passengers that do very entertaining. Looking forward to meeting you also. Haven't joined the m&m yet but will go over to the board and see what is going on over there. Have a good weekend and thanks for the reply.:)

Archived