Can someone answer this question?

ckrobyn

I know the sea pass is also the room key - and it is connected to your credit card.

My question is: Can you get JUST a room key - one that will open the door but is not connected to a credit card?

Has anyone ever done this? Is it possible?

I know the sea pass is also the room key - and it is connected to your credit card.

My question is: Can you get JUST a room key - one that will open the door but is not connected to a credit card?

Absolutely. We do it often. When we travel with friends, we (my husband and I, both diamonds) will split our reservation in order to get the diamond discount for both rooms. Once onboard, simply go to the guest relations desk and ask for a room key only, you will have to carry two separate keys but in my case, the one attached to the sea pass has the coke sticker on it so it's easy to keep separate.

The other answer that nobody gave you:

There are people who don't even have a credit card. What they do is get their seapasss card with an agreement to pay cash (they may need a deposit for this).

Well, Robyn, I read the title of your thread, so I came on to answer that question:

You asked: "Can someone answer this question?"

The answer is yes, someone can answer your question. :)

Now, the answer to the question that you asked INSIDE the thread, "Can you get JUST a room key?" is a very simple, "yes", people do it all the time, I did it, no one asks why you want it; just ask, and they will give you one.

Now, if you remember why *I* asked for one, you get a raffle ticket for a free dinner at Portofino's. :D

Well, Robyn, I read the title of your thread, so I came on to answer that question:

You asked: "Can someone answer this question?"

The answer is yes, someone can answer your question. :)

Now, the answer to the question that you asked INSIDE the thread, "Can you get JUST a room key?" is a very simple, "yes", people do it all the time, I did it, no one asks why you want it; just ask, and they will give you one.

Now, if you remember why *I* asked for one, you get a raffle ticket for a free dinner at Portofino's. :D

Hmmmm.....if my poor memory serves me correctly.....did it have something to do with a piano???????

Do I win the prize??? :D

Archived