Who's Your Captain & Cruise Director?

C 2 C

Just back from the Constellation and the Captain was Ionnis Papanikolaou and the Cruise Director Luke Bonney

Pat

Thanks Pat.

I never heard of Luke Bonney before. Is he new to Celebrity.

When I was on Millennium in March I was told by the Concierge Janet that this Italian Hotel Director had just left M to go to Journey and she had been asked to go with him.

She has accepted as she had the possibility of a promotion and this would then lead to better conditions re shorter contracts i.e.4 months on and she was keen as she has a 5 year old son. He misses her a lot and she him. She was leaving M when it went to Dry Dock in April

Must have been a mistake or the World Job has come up since this time.

Sue

Since this time. Renato was indeed supposed to open Journey but never made it there. Basically, he was bought away by the competition...

Just back from the Constellation and the Captain was Ionnis Papanikolaou and the Cruise Director Luke Bonney

Pat

I just received an email that Ionnis Papanikolaou is now on holiday and Dimitrias Manetas is captain and Don Fluke is again CD.

I just received an email that Ionnis Papanikolaou is now on holiday and Dimitrias Manetas is captain and Don Fluke is again CD.

Did he say when he will return from holiday and be back on the Constellation?

Captain ?????? is the other half of the Masters on the Galaxy.

I think that every ship now has a split of two full time captains commanding three months at a time.

Anyone looking to sail with their favorite captain can determine from past voyages who will be at the helm on their next cruise.

Delia is no longeer CC hostess on Millennium. She quit and is now working on The World. She joined Millennium's former Hotel Director Renato Chizzola over there.

Floris

Hi Floris..

I am very upset that Delia is now on The WORLD!:mad:

(Happy for her new position, however...what a credit to The WORLD..)

We are off in 2 weeks to the SUMMIT and, the last time I

talked with her, she told us, that she would meet us again

aboard ship in Vancouver B.C. for our Alaska cruise.

She is a great loss to X, for sure :mad:

Does anyone know WHO will be the C.C. hostess on

the SUMMIT? And, the new C.D.? :confused:

Hi Gary, I agree, Delia is a sweetheart.

I was lucky enough to meet her on Mercury and then saw her

again on Millennium.

I will miss seeing her again too but I wish her all the best:)

C2C,

Just a note that not all CC Hosts are Hostesses :) And, as I understand it Natalie will be or is on vacation and Justin Roland will be filling in for her (he told us that when we were on Azamara Journey late May). Seems like they play musical personnel a lot. Captain Bouzakis on Journey will be moving to Quest in September (from his mouth!)

Hi Gary, I agree, Delia is a sweetheart.

I was lucky enough to meet her on Mercury and then saw her

again on Millennium.

I will miss seeing her again too but I wish her all the best:)

Yes Lois, she is a SWEETHEART!

She came by our table one night on the MILLENNIUM.

There were 6 of us sitting there.

The next night all 6 of us, were sitting

at the Captains table. ;)

Hi Lois,

I have to agree Delia was my favorite and I am very sad to hear she is gone. Maybe a dumb question, but what is the World?

My next cruise is Nov 5 on the Constellation--hopefully will have a great CC hostess as well as cruise director.

Walter

Hi Lois,

I have to agree Delia was my favorite and I am very sad to hear she is gone. Maybe a dumb question, but what is the World?

Walter

Hi Walter...

To answer your question, The World... is pretty much a floating Condominium Cruise Ship.

You can read more about The World at her website : http://www.aboardtheworld.com/

we're just off this morning (7/6). Captain is Kostas Patsoulas. CD is indeed Donnell Davis and he couldn't pronounce the captain's name to save his life, fwiw (heard him botch it no fewer than half a dozen times). Also, future cruises isn't Melanie. I'll go dig up my bulletins, can't quite remember her name because we didn't book anything on board (from our perspective as semi-budget cruisers, the new onboard incentives aren't worth putting the deposit down that early). If the second name under "masters" is supposed to be the "staff captain" -- that's not Salessiotis, either, but I'll have to look up the name. Guess they've had some recent changes; at least one of the handouts had Frantzis's last name and Patsoulas's, within a few paragraphs of each other -- TR

If the second name under "masters" is supposed to be the "staff captain" -- that's not Salessiotis, either, but I'll have to look up the name. Guess they've had some recent changes; at least one of the handouts had Frantzis's last name and Patsoulas's, within a few paragraphs of each other -- TR

Thanks for the update. The two masters listed normally take turns.. on their three month rotation. I wonder what happened to Captain Salessiotis. He was one of our favorites.

Donnel is the traveling CD who seems to fill in for holidays. He was the CD on Century in May as Dru's temp.

Those booking "incentives" have become meaningless to many cruisers.:(

How are you you both? Glad to see that you are updating this board. How is Rick have not seen any post recently from him? Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong boards.

A question if you can give me any info. Doing the BTB on the QM2 12-24th July. What can I expect weather wise in the Atlantic?

By the way a TA on our teletext was offering Princess Grill for £799 and Queens Grill for £999 including flights.

Good deal if one can just up and off.

Keep up the good work.

Sue

Archived