3 Adults in the Cabin

bandgbasset

Well, I think a mini suite would be the best option -- the bed can be separated creating 2 singles, and the 3rd person can sleep on the pull out sofa. Plus, there is a bigger bathroom and a sitting area for during the day. Just my opinion....

I've heard that if you are 12 or under then the pull out sofa's are adequate, other than that, it makes for a miserable night sleep.

Go with a quad, you at least all get a decent bed out of the deal. Make sure whatever you choose, that you each get a BED....a real bed.

We just got off of the Crown had 3 of us and booked a quad. It was great!

thanks for all your answers, not exactly sure what a quad is.

i've been on a few cruises with dh, never with a couple of friends.

gerry

...a quad is a regular cabin with 2 beds and two bunk beds that fold out of the wall....a "triple" is the same, but with only 1 bunk bed. On deck plans those cabins are shown as being able to accommodate a 3rd or 4th passenger.

...minis have the pull out sofa as has been mentioned, but the size of the cabin is much bigger, as is the washroom (with tub). The balcony is larger too.

It all depends on how much you want to spend and how much time you are planning on spending in your cabin.

I could book a quad mini suite ( sleeps four). You would have the two beds and then the option of either the sofa or the pull down bed for the third person.

The sleeper sofa is just what you would expect of a hide-a-bed ( not the thickest mattress) so the pull down bed would probably be more comfortable but only if the person is ok climbing up and down the ladder.

It all depends on how much you want to spend and how much time you are planning on spending in your cabin.

I could book a quad mini suite ( sleeps four). You would have the two beds and then the option of either the sofa or the pull down bed for the third person.

The sleeper sofa is just what you would expect of a hide-a-bed ( not the thickest mattress) so the pull down bed would probably be more comfortable but only if the person is ok climbing up and down the ladder.

I wonder if we could get an egg crate topper for the sofa bed. I've got a mini-suite on the Grand for my three 20-something daughters and myself. We can all take turns on the sofa bed but I'd hate for anyone to be uncomfortable!

Archived