FLL - Hyatt Pier 66 opinions

Conanc

Have stayed there twice so far this year...yes the Garden rooms have been redone...the place is great. I liked the extra 12 dollar fee, because I enjoy the phone home option, and I'm not really a cell person. I forget what else was available in this package...but believe me when I tell you, picking up the phone and calling whom ever, near or far was a pleasure. The beds are also wonderful...so compfortable with big goosedown compforters, and loads of fluffy pillows...I also like the option of going up to the 17th floor in the morning and having all those great views, so even if you are not in a tower room...you can go see the ships come in and see your ship in port before you leave. The grounds are great...the Grill66 has wonderful food...and the ferry stops right at the hotel...it really is a wonderful place to stay...I stay there every time I go to Lauderdale to take a cruise. Now I've said what I have to.

Rev_mc_WatermelonSlices-vi1.jpg

We stayed there a few years ago and were very disappointed. It was nice to walk around and look at the yachts. There were many more hotels closer to the pier, too. Our room stunk like mildew. We were annoyed that we couldn't change it. Hope this helps, Ronda

Archived