Not a Hotel Question but...

cruisinbuddy

;)

Is anyone familiar with the Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall in Ft. Lauderdale. I'd like to know if it's worth the 15 mile taxi ride each way. We have lot's of time between flight arrival and check in time. Thanks.

Absolutely! I'm in there at least once a week. One of the best outlet malls in the country with true outlet prices. Be sure to map out which stores your interested in otherwise you'll run out of time before you know it. ;)

http://www.sawgrassmillsmall.com/static/node784.jsp

Definitely worth the trip. In fact, it's worth flying in the day before your cruise! Make sure that you have space in your luggage for your purchases. Instead of using a taxi, you should consider renting a car. You can stow your luggage and it may even be cheaper than the roundtrip taxi fare.:)

Is anyone familiar with the Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall in Ft. Lauderdale. I'd like to know if it's worth the 15 mile taxi ride each way. We have lot's of time between flight arrival and check in time. Thanks.

I guess I'm the only one who thought it was the biggest waste of my day. I was told it was such a great mall and it was nothing what I would expect. I live in CA and we have some really good malls, including the Ontario Mills, which is the same as Sawgrass Mills. IMO not worth a taxi ride.

Definitely worth the trip. In fact, it's worth flying in the day before your cruise! Make sure that you have space in your luggage for your purchases. Instead of using a taxi, you should consider renting a car. You can stow your luggage and it may even be cheaper than the roundtrip taxi fare.:)

Thanks everyone for your opinions and hints. I investigated renting a car. For about @ $80.00 I'm sure it would be cheaper than 4 taxi fares + tips. I'll talk to DW and we'll probably do that, Thanks. And we can find a liquor store too. Gotta get the 2 bottles of champange.

Archived