Parking in Miami

LHT28

We drive from NC and have just found a new place in Miami to leave our car. (The old place no longer provided free shuttle to port - became a $25 cab ride!) We now use CBM Parking at 3499 NW 25th St., Miami, 33142. Their phone numbers are 800-435-3195 and 305-635-0805. tHEY PROVIDE FREE SHUTTLE TO THE PORT. wHEN WE GOT BACK ,WE CALLED THEM, THEY CAME AND GOT US AND OUR CAR was waiting for us. I am sorry about the caps!! I hit the caps lock by mistake and don't want to retype eveything! (I have to look at the keyboard when I type!) Anyway, they charged $6 a day vs, what was it, $12 at port? They have a HIGH frence around their "lot". We got an email from them but don't have their address. Maybe you can find them or call & ask for it. We got confirmation and directions emailed from them. But a road on their directions was closed so took a phone call to finally find them - their building is NOT blue!

WE also have a closer place in Fort Lauderdale. For that info, email ,me at bonniejns@hotmail.com, subject 'cruise parking".

We drive from NC and have just found a new place in Miami to leave our car. (The old place no longer provided free shuttle to port - became a $25 cab ride!) We now use CBM Parking at 3499 NW 25th St., Miami, 33142. Their phone numbers are 800-435-3195 and 305-635-0805. tHEY PROVIDE FREE SHUTTLE TO THE PORT. wHEN WE GOT BACK ,WE CALLED THEM, THEY CAME AND GOT US AND OUR CAR was waiting for us. I am sorry about the caps!! I hit the caps lock by mistake and don't want to retype eveything! (I have to look at the keyboard when I type!) Anyway, they charged $6 a day vs, what was it, $12 at port? They have a HIGH frence around their "lot". We got an email from them but don't have their address. Maybe you can find them or call & ask for it. We got confirmation and directions emailed from them. But a road on their directions was closed so took a phone call to finally find them - their building is NOT blue! We were very happy with CBM and will use them again!

WE also have a closer place in Fort Lauderdale. For that info, email ,me at bonniejns@hotmail.com, subject 'cruise parking".

We drive from NC and have just found a new place in Miami to leave our car. (The old place no longer provided free shuttle to port - became a $25 cab ride!) We now use CBM Parking

thanks Bonnie

That is the one i was looking at. Good to hear it worked out.

If we drive down i will certainly park there.

Did you have to book ahead?

We do book ahead as soon as we know when we are cruising BUT we cruise at the last minute- sometimes just days ahead. You could reserve a week or two ahead of your cruise. You pay for one day when you make the reservation. WE like knowing we will park there. Have a great cruise, know you will!

• 1 year later...

We left our car at CBM Parking and when we returned there was major damage to our car. They refused to take responsibility and gave us a "screw you" attitude. Totally unprofessional. We only saved $30 and ended up having $700 damage to our car. Avoid this place.

Archived