More Info On Cirque Du Soleil, From Jack

theawesome1

The Cirque du Soleil shows are wonderful. I sometimes wonder where they find so many talented people. The "O" show at Bellagio in Las Vegas has outstanding acrobats and swimmers and divers. There are different great artists at all the other shows. I'm sure the shows on board will be unique and entertaining.

Quite amazing review that I was a guest of theirs at the grand opening of a Mirage Resort Biloxi Missippi locations titaled Beau Rivage. Allegria was the act & I was to write a review for Biloxi, Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Montreal & Ontario's newspapers. Right before us we have jugglers dropping, tumblers landing in the Net, just everything that could go wrong did & many left asking for refinds - which they promptly got. The show closed the next night for a Bobby Darin wannabe.

Basically I got on my cell to Chantal & told her of the sinking of Allegria, so no news report to anyone then 10 years later I have the same with Zumanity at the cursed NYNY in Las Vegas. Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance, which they bought the troup from him as their own show then put taped taps that you hear when no one is dancing. Before that was another show that was so bad I forget the name......

So Celebrity will have human Cirque, talking about them & how they grew from a fire eater on a street corner to the multi million dollar empire he has now. They tour Olympics, other gymnastic events to find new performers. 10 years is tops on a body for many & they are well paid to retire well taken care of. But I doubt any aerial stuff for now until bigger quarters happen.

Archived