Kids Crew Majesty

minnie75kids

My son is 9 when we embark on our cruise in two weeks. He will turn 10 during our cruise.

Will he have to do the 6-9 year olds kids crew? Or the 10-12 year olds?

I am wondering because my daughter who is 6 would prefer if her brother is with her and he would be if they use his age when we embark...but on the other hand I think he may enjoy the older group.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

A few years ago (2004?) My son, then 12, was in the group for his age and it was not very stimulating for him. At one time they were in a circle passing a ball around. He did not want to attend much and I did not make him. I heard that if you want him in another age range, he has to at least try the group once.I think with his turning during the cruse they will not bother you the move him up and staying with sister would be possible.Hope this helps, we are going on 8/20 to bermuda.

Chipmunksmom :)

Thanks.

I really in all honesty don't even know if my kids will do Kids Crew. They both seem to not be very interested in leaving us! But if they do want to give it a try that would be ok with me... I would prefer they are together though and not separated.

On our first cruise, when son had just turned 8 yo ,he had a great time in the kids room. He cried when it was time to end the cruise. It seemswhen they are older it is harder to entertian them.I would suggest they at least give it a try. :p

Chipmunksmom

NCL uses the age of the child as of embarkation, 9 in your son's case. NCL is very strict about their age requirements and you can read report after report on here where they will not move kids up or down even to be with siblings. But in your case, it sounds as if it would be better for him to be down with his sister.

My daughter has loved the kids club on the four NCL cruises that she has been on.

Archived