sunny isle hotel?

clean queen

hi can anyone tell me about newport beach resort in sunny isles? how safe is the area, somewhere within walking distance for snacks? we are flying into fll and sailing out of miami. whats the cheapest shuttle service to get us back and forth from the airort. renting a car is not an opption we don't like to drive. were sailing in october. thanks so much

hi can anyone tell me about newport beach resort in sunny isles? how safe is the area, somewhere within walking distance for snacks? we are flying into fll and sailing out of miami. whats the cheapest shuttle service to get us back and forth from the airort. renting a car is not an opption we don't like to drive. were sailing in october. thanks so much

Make sure you eat at The Rascal House on 172nd and Collins. It is about five blocks up the street. Fantastic kosher style deli and restaurant that serves huge portions. Go early the line will be out the door and around the block.

We stayed there in November. Shortly after some bad weather. At that time not much in the area. The hotel was very nice, the pool, and right on the beach. There are a couple of places to eat in the hotel. It is a long way from the airport and the cruise port. We hired a van at the airport to take us to the hotel and he came back to take us to the cruise port. As I remember not much in walking distance from the hotel.

I was trying to remember last night with my first response. This is a guess, I think it was 40/per couple and that included tip. I think. I thought I had his buisness card but can't find it. Getting old I guess. The hotel was real nice. There is a small store in the hotel. Most everything was boarded up when we were there right after hurricane. That part of Miami was hit hard. The buisness district and SoBe was almost untouched.

I'm sure there is more there now than when we were there. We are staying at the IC by Bayside. We got it for 91/nite on Hotwire. It is closer to the airport and closer to the ships. We are going to be there for 5 days in OCT.

Remember when you get to the airport ask several drivers how much per couple along with the total number in your group. There will be a bunch of them waiting for you where you pick up your bags.

thanks. i think i'll go with the tri county shuttle. they seem to be the most reasonably priced. so i have make reservations with them or just grab them after the cruise and hope for the best to take us back to FLL. we have a 3:00 flight home?

Archived