Laundry prices on Westerdam?

a1moty

$12 for the bag in June. As I remember, the promised turnaround was fairly slow (probably as space/time permits ...). In my case, I left my bag for our room steward on our way to dinner, and the clothing was back mid-afternoon the next day.

None of the Vista ships have self-service laundries. The "stuff in the bag" price is now $25. Still worth not having to mess with laundry while on vacation.

There is another thread that's been going a while that discusses laundry on the Noordam. It will be the same for the Westerdam. Click here.

As of August 6ht on the Westerdam it was $12 dollars for the bag, one time shot. MOre for unlimited but I am not sure. I used it 2 times early in the trip and the had it back in around 30 hours, not the 48 they said. It was a very nice. surprise ironed and on hangers too.

Maybe Alaska has an average of fewer items/bag because jeans take up more room than shorts, etc? Therefore, people are likely to fill more bags in any given week. Sure, more bags = more money, but that has to be balanced against the customer's tolerance for the add'l charges.

Just a random theory.

Archived