Beer in Anchorage

Sarahgraci

DH and I will be in Anchorage for 2 days pre-cruise. We're working on a rough plan of what we want to do. I've been looking at restaurant menus, and noticed that there are lots of tasty sounding beers on tap that I've never had. Are there any places in Anchorage that offer beer tastings/samples? For instance, you get 6 small glasses for a certain price, and you get to pick which beers you want to try. DH and I like different types of beers, so this would be a good way to have a sampling. I'm also interested in Moose Drool. Any ideas?

DH and I will be in Anchorage for 2 days pre-cruise. We're working on a rough plan of what we want to do. I've been looking at restaurant menus, and noticed that there are lots of tasty sounding beers on tap that I've never had. Are there any places in Anchorage that offer beer tastings/samples? For instance, you get 6 small glasses for a certain price, and you get to pick which beers you want to try. DH and I like different types of beers, so this would be a good way to have a sampling. I'm also interested in Moose Drool. Any ideas?

Glacier Brewhouse offers a flight of beers. I believe there were six.

The Sleeping Lady Brewing Company/Snow Goose Brewerey in downtown offers samplers (any number of brews currently on tap), there were 12 the night we were there. There were a number of wheat style beers, not my favorite, the IPAs were a little light for my taste as well but overall an enjoyable time. As an added bonus, the food is excellent as well.

Archived