It's Time to Fess Up!

BuilderMan

Hi All,

I'm still the same 147lbs. I'm not too worried though cus I figure somethin's got to give since I've been like this for a couple weeks.

I'll just keep going (it's almost like a silent battle goin' on inside) and if I keep doing what I'm doing it has to go.

I keep thinking about how I really want to look and certain types and amounts of food are not that important to me anymore.

I think that's part of the reason why I haven't gained back my original weight loss which was around 50lbs. I vividly remember how bad my body looked and how unhealthy I was becoming. I never want to go back to that, ever!

I'm rambling!

Find what works for you, eat healthy and exercise.

Be encouraged and keep going everyone, it's worth it. (esp. when you're 40 something like me;))

I just got back from 16 days in Europe, cruised the Galaxy! It was great! I lost almost 10 before and gained 1.5 back. Lots of water and walking. I need the incentive to continue for next trip in Feb. and to feel good as my new school year begins. Peg

We will be glad to have you here in our wonderful state Gina! I havent been to Elitches in forever - I should make a point to get there this summer.

Bring your sunscreen! We are in a miniheat wave for the past week, we've been in the mid 90's which I hate, but many love it. The good thing about Colorado is that if its too hot in the city, take a short drive up to the mountains and you can still find snow most of the time! :)

Have fun!

Archived