It's Time to Fess Up!

BuilderMan

The long weekend hurt me. I'm up 1 lb from last week. BUT, TOM started today, so maybe that's a factor? I've never really thought that TOM affected my weight, so I guess we'll see next week. This week was my fault, I didn't eat right over the weekend and haven't exercised yet since Sunday. Time to get back on plan! I'm going to miss my goal if I keep this up!

Stacey

not in the way most would imagine. I think I got a mild ccase of food poisioning at a family picnic. Given the stuffed eggs, potato salad, etc I ate, it is a good canidate for where I got my "intestional problems."

But to the pluss side. I also went to my 30th high school reunion and had a great time. The thing that amazed me the most was the folks I was able to recognize because they looked like I remember their parents looking. Frightening isn't it?

Kathy

I stayed the same:( I am cruising in 8 days and still need to lose 7 lbs to get to my final goal. I am not going to make it:eek: I hope to do well on my cruise and not gain too much, so that when I come back I can get to goal before SLOW pledge ends.

Rose

I guess I was better than I thought. lost 3 lbs last week, while having several BBQ's & beers last weekend. New 4 week total is 16 lbs. 32% of my goal is gone. looking for 50 pounds. Am now starting to exercise so more should fall this next week.

Congrats to all who maintained or lost this week.

my 1.5 lb. loss - that's cruise weight gain that I'm still losing, so I'm actually still up 1.5 lbs. from my first weigh in on 6/17 when we started the SLOW Pledge. (Gained 7 lbs. on the cruise, but 4 of it was water, cause it came off after being home for about 3 days - thank goodness!) But instead of having to lose 10 lbs. as I pledged, I have 11.5 lbs. to lose.

It has been entirely too hot and humid to walk outside - even in the evening. Guess I need to get myself in gear and drive to the mall and do it.

Congrats to the losers and samers - good luck to the gainers!

Good Morning Everyone, I had been playing the 3 steps forward 2.5 steps back. Well.... this morning I finally had the scale smile upon me. I dropped 1.5 pounds since last week. Now I just need for the weekend to not be so bad and to do that next week. I am now down 37.5 pounds since first of January. I have 20 more to go to my personal goal.

Congrats to all you loosers this week, keep it up to all those that did not. Trust me some times it takes a while but sooner or later it will budge:p

Yesterday I weighed in at 192, today it is 193 so I am hovering around 11-12 loss since June 5. I have gone from 204 to 192-193. I worked out extra yesterday and am sore today so that may be why the scale says 193 this morning. I am definitely building more muscle tone because my size 18's are drooping more and more and other parts of my clothing are a little bit bigger on me too so I guess I am making progress but today I am really discouraged.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali

Cali - Don't get discouraged! Yes, muscle does weigh more than fat. Just keep on your plan and keep exercising. The scale will drop.

babylene - You can do it! I have faith in you.

Stacey - I won't tell you what my TOM did for my scale last weekend. :mad: Don't worry about it. Just drink some extra water and when nature is done you'll be happier.

tidelover - Sounds like you're making progress...beer or not!

Kathy - Is that cheating?! :D

Rose - You might get closer than you think by the time you sail. Just keep on keeping on!

Congratulations to all the losers! To the "samers", be patient. And to the gainers - just remember to keep on track and keep your sights on a skinnier you! :)

The scale said I lost 1 pound from last week, however, I'm going to say that I'm a "samer" because I only had a salad, small sandwich and soup for dinner last night. So I'm going to wait a couple of days to see if it was a true reading or not.

Lynn

I'm down two pounds this week! :D I'm down 5 lbs. since the start of this pledge and 35 lbs. since Feb. 2nd! Maybe about 20 to go. :rolleyes:

It really sounds like everyone did pretty well this past week considering all the picnics we all went too!

Keep up the great work everyone!!

Ginny :)

Thanks Lynn for the vote of confidence. I've drank almost 2 L of water today and I'm going to keep that up. It makes me feel better for sure! I'm hoping by next Thursday to have lost the pound that I gained and lose another pound on top of that!

Cruzrgrl: We have the exact same stats. I started on June 5th as well at 204, but I haven't been as successful as you. The scale said 197 today, but last week it flucuated between 195-196. Don't get discouraged! 11-12lb loss is great! I wish I were at the 10lb loss! My metabolism has slowed down remarkably since I quit smoking. Before when I was smoking I could drop 10lbs easy in a month. I'm at 5 weeks now and at 7lbs. I just turned 25 as well, maybe my body is finally starting to level off? Who knows.

Everyone is doing great. It's so hard to diet during the summer months with such good food out there. Remember: Nothing tastes better than the taste of hitting your goal!! (I should have remembered my own quote when I had chocolate cake last night! I hate TOM!)

Stacey

:( Okay... I've stayed the same now for 2 weeks! I don't understand......I've done everything I'm suppose to do.....I'm slowly getting discouraged. The only positive note is that my clothes are fitting loser...I can tell that much.:) Any ideas? I'm on Atkins WOE, and I really do feel so much better.....no cravings at all! Maybe next week!:rolleyes: 14.5 total pds. lost

~gina~:)

Once again, I'm a stay-the-samer. I've gotten into a bad habit of gaining on the weekend and then loosing it during the week so no overall weight loss.

Congrats to all the losers! Everyone did great considering all the goodies we were faced with. :)

Have a great week!

I'll use my Curves weigh-in from yesterday...this is my first Thursday posting here, so I think it's a good place to start. I went back on Atkins induction on June 29th, and have lost 6lbs since then. My last weigh-in at Curves was November (been a BAD GIRL!!!) and since then I have gained .5lb but lost 7.75 inches, so not all is bad. I think I'm getting back on track now. I love the idea of weighing in on Thursday, Monday is not a good day for me! LOL

Nanci

Ginag - I am in the same boat. I am on three weeks of staying the same and I'm doing everything I should be. I want to take my frustration out on a cheesecake or pizza, but I guess I'll have to find another way :)

Good luck to everyone next week!

:) Hang in there Mirrajay! Yes....it would be easy to drown ourselves in that cheesecake or pizza...but what good would that do!?;) I've finally come to the realization that I'm not that 20 yr. old anymore(darn) and I just can't lose as easy as I use to. Now in my mid 40's.....things are definitely slowing down! So I'll just take one day at a time.:rolleyes:

I see your from Denver.....we'll be out there next week for our annual mini vacation. We always take in a Rockies game and hit Elitch Gardens....love that city!!!:)

Gina,

Do me a favor and say hello to the mountains for me! I used to live in Colorado but now I'm back in the flat ole' state of Indiana. I'm glad to be near family (most of the time! :rolleyes: ) but I miss my mountains!

Tami

Tami...consider it done!;) I completely understand about "flat" ground.Being from NW Kansas that's what I love about the Rockies. I have to say they are the next best thing to cruising!:)

Guess I am on a pound a week track. Sounds great, except it is the wrong direction. Up 1 again! Ah, too much food and fun. Who can I blame? Myself! But I am still smiling and off to San Francisco tomorrow for another food filled week - ah, woe is me! Have a good week. Suzy

Archived