3 Cabins together???

palmtre2

I'm looking into a family cruise for next summer and tried using the online booking but no cabins in the cat. we'd like seem to be next to each other. Would like to use 3 rd party booking and was looking to get the cabin #'s on Carnival's site. This is for the Triumph 4 day Canada sailing on Aug 4th - we would like 3 balconies in a row on Upper or Empress deck. Think it's possible to book thru a TA then transfer the booking to the online to get the savings?? I know I wouldn't make friends that way but we're paying for the whole trip and need to save abit.

My sister and I booked through Travelocity and we were was able to book 2 cabins together for my cruise. As you make your booking part of the process was picking your cabin. I was given a choice of several different cabins in the catagory I choose. It wasn't possible to pick outside the cabins they offered. Maybe for the dates you picked there is simply no cabins left together and that is why you can't seem to get 3 together. I am pretty sure it would not be possible to book through a TA then transfer your reservation to a online site. If you use the services of a TA I would follow through and buy the cruise from them. When you are paying $1000's of dollars for a vacation (and you will for balcony cabins) I think it wouldn't be very nice to stiff your TA. Just my $.02.

How many people are going into each cabin. This can be why you are not seeing things all in a row. Where one cabin sleeps 3 and another sleeps 2.

Whatever you are putting in as the number of pssengers is what cabins they are showing you is available/ If you want a cabin for 3 they can not show you available cabins for two people.

Most online sites have phone numbers that you can call and ask for 3 cabins together in your category that you wont. But August 4 is coming soon..

Also, you wont be able to transfer your booking as the cruise is so close. You may have to pay cancellation fees then- so not worth it.

Although I book exclusively with a Carnival PVP, here's a little hint I will pass along:

Call a Carnival PVP. Doesn't mean you have to book thru Carnival....but ask her/him about three cabins in a row, or whatever configuration you're looking for. Ask about specific cabins, NOT a guarantee! Get all the info as to what IS available, then either book it then...OR say thx and go to your TA or online. At least, you'll KNOW what IS available.

Archived