Cruisin on Easter

tigerdadky

Just realized the cruise I just booked on the Celebration is during the easter holiday. Our first day as sea will be Easter sunday. Has anyone here been on the celebration or any other carnival ship on Easter and do they do anything special for it.

Just realized the cruise I just booked on the Celebration is during the easter holiday. Our first day as sea will be Easter sunday. Has anyone here been on the celebration or any other carnival ship on Easter and do they do anything special for it.

Short answer, yes, and no.

I have cruised on Easter Sunday on three occasions. Usually that is an embarkation or debarkation day, so nothing special happened. I know that the crew did some special kids activities the week prior, I think the Easter bunny visited if I remember correctly.

On our p and o cruise last easter there were two masses, a catholic one and non demoninational one on easter sunday. There was also a huge easter display but didnt see the easter bunny(our kids are a bit older and we told them the bunny cannot swim)

Our friends who were travelling with us are greek. They celebrate their easter the week after but they do a cermony the week before. The catholic priest said he would be willing to "help" if they wanted too.

this is of course in australia

We were on Carnival Holiday (Mobile Al) last Easter. I brought an Easter basket that I had bought at Walmart and a couple bags of candy. I hid them in my luggage and assured my little girl that the Easter bunny would find her even on the cruise ship. She was so excited when she woke up Easter morning and the cabin was filled with candy and her basket. The ship didn't do anything for Easter that I can remember.

Archived