Spanx big night out!

Bigdasher

I tried the Target "Spanx copy" and they are made by the same company and are around $20. They do have a crotch. I got the regular waist short-type and really like them. I then tried the high waist shorts and they were a bit tough to get out of in the ladies' due to the dress I had on. They worked great and did't ride up on the legs. jackiel

They said it was defo not sexy underwear, and said that my foo-foo needs a haircut. It is definately not a Kojak, more of a rastafarian. (their words not mine). But as it is a carribean cruise, I might leave it as it is and get it beaded....

BD

My lovely DH told me one time it looked like I had "Buckwheat in a headlock"...I nearly killed him because it was during a very private moment that ended up with my telling him that Buckwheat and I were going to have a moment together. He was none too happy when I threw the bottle of lotion at him and I walked into the bathroom with Mr Tickles. Now he doesn't mention Buckwheat, and I keep it short. My mother forgot to tell me two very important female secrets, you get hair on your face, and your girl threads fall out. Both of those are shocking!:eek:

My lovely DH told me one time it looked like I had "Buckwheat in a headlock"...I nearly killed him because it was during a very private moment that ended up with my telling him that Buckwheat and I were going to have a moment together. He was none too happy when I threw the bottle of lotion at him and I walked into the bathroom with Mr Tickles. Now he doesn't mention Buckwheat, and I keep it short. My mother forgot to tell me two very important female secrets, you get hair on your face, and your girl threads fall out. Both of those are shocking!:eek:

Okay, guess I'm old and "out of it" - but I just cannot figure out what your "girl threads" are referring to...

"girl threads" is a term that my mom group uses to let someone know that their pubic hairs are sticking out of their swimsuits. I nearly pee'd the first time I heard the term, and my friends were pointing at each other.

....after a break from these boards for 8 months ( is that correct?, I left in Sept to go on the Caribbean Princess), I have just rejoined (becasue we have booked to go a crusing next year). Cor that cruising lark is really good - I cried when I had to get off.

I am gobsmacked to see that this thread is still going.,,,so how are you badgers!!!

I am glad to say that this badger is very well, but could do with a good waxing..or a sugaring...or a go with the hedge trimmers

As for the Spanx, I have 2 pairs!! (both higher power) what a god send they are.

Be good, and if you can't be good, be bad(ger!)

BigD

QVC had a special where you got the Higher Powers and the regular Power Panties for some ridiculously low price. That's where I get mine.

You know...Spanx ain't the sexiest thing but they are PERFECT for not having VPL or VTL (visible thong line).

I just finished reading this entire thread and have never laughed so hard! Okay ladies, you have me convinced -- time to get "spanxed"!! No more looking in the mirror and having the word Shar Pei come to mind ....:p

:D

I, too, just found this thread. Do you think the bra down style would stay up with a strapless dress? Halter dress for this, first cruist, I can't wear a bra with.

thanks!!

Use the bra straps with a safety pin to the cup in the dress:D

Archived