Fantasy - NFL Games

MeanMachine

Believe it or not, my wife is as big an Atlanta Falcons fan as I am. I had told her that we would just Tivo the game while we were on the cruise but she really wants to watch it live being it's the opening game.

So my question is, what is the chance I could find the game on the Fantasy somewhere? Anyone know if they get the Sunday Ticket package or anything...?

While I am positive you will see some NFL games on the Fantasy, I'm not so sure they have the Sunday ticket. They have the basic big 4 plus some nice cable options like ESPN but I really doubt you'll be able to watch the Falcons unless they're on one of the networks.

When we were on the Fantasy, I saw the NBA playoffs, World Cup Soccer and a Major golf tournament. I can't remember which one it was - U.S. Open maybe?

Anyway, best of luck!

Most NFL games will only be shown in the home states.

If your game is at night time-- its the national game and will be shown.

A regualr Sunday game will probably not be shown so dont count on it to avoid any disappointment

We are boarding the Sensation the first Sunday of the season.

Luckily my Wife is a Colts fan and the Colts are playing the Giants on NBC's Sunday Night Football, so we are hoping to find it on board.

The Falcons open with the Panthers, so maybe with both being SouthEastern teams, maybe you have a slim chance of seeing the game.

Best of luck to you guys.

Bill (die hard NFL Fan)

We got to watch the Monday Night Football game when we were on board the Inspiration last year since it was on one of the big 3 channels. They have a sports bar onboard with a big screen tv - you may check there not sure which "local" channels they have - so can't really say which game they will be showing. Good luck on finding the big game!

OK, thanks. The big question I had was whether or not they have the Sunday Ticket as I figured if they weren't the National Game it wouldn't be on. Hard to say at this point, I've posed the question on the Falcons board. Being played on the East Coast if it were the 4PM I would be pretty sure that it was. Oh well, I'm not really all that concerned. Thank God for TiVO.

I think the Razorbacks v. Falcons would be a close game;)

:eek: I know you have a wink there at the end so I'll temper myself. The Razorbacks will be lucky to go .500 this year and the Falcons are a year off from being the Division Champions and I would place a wager that they go deep in the playoffs this year as well. ...unfortunately we do seem to be cursed and will probably fall shy of .500 next year! :(

...good luck against USC by the way...:rolleyes:

:eek: I know you have a wink there at the end so I'll temper myself. The Razorbacks will be lucky to go .500 this year and the Falcons are a year off from being the Division Champions and I would place a wager that they go deep in the playoffs this year as well. ...unfortunately we do seem to be cursed and will probably fall shy of .500 next year! :(

...good luck against USC by the way...:rolleyes:

...sorry, I am not a Razorback fan, know nothing about them, just having fun with you, but I did attend USC, till they kicked me out...

...sorry, I am not a Razorback fan, know nothing about them, just having fun with you, but I did attend USC, till they kicked me out...

Ahhh, I was trying to get a read on your location and looked at your pictures and saw some "dude" in a Razorbacks shirt. Figured that was you!

Archived