Princess Cay Question

gonna go cruising

I was looking on Cruisecalender to see what other ships are in port when we are. I looked at Princess Cay as a fluke to make sure there was only one ship there at a time. I did notice that is not always the case but usually there is only one. However, I also noticed that it is not always Princess ships there. I saw Arcadia, Seven Seas, and another ship or so. Did I miss something? I just found it odd.

We have been to Princess Cays over a dozen times in the past. I have never seen more than one ship stop there at the same time. I don't think I have ever heard of more than one ship being there on the same day either.

Really crowded when a huge ship like the Caribbean Princess is there, but nice and lots of room when the smaller Sun Class ships make the stop.

I was looking on Cruisecalender to see what other ships are in port when we are. I looked at Princess Cay as a fluke to make sure there was only one ship there at a time. I did notice that is not always the case but usually there is only one. However, I also noticed that it is not always Princess ships there. I saw Arcadia, Seven Seas, and another ship or so. Did I miss something? I just found it odd.

Those other ships are under the Carnival umbrella. :)

2 Regant ships really would not be that bad. Even 4 would be fine! I think all of their ships have 700 or less passengers and the Caribbean Princess has 3100!

I could be wrong but I don't think Carnival owns Regant? Isn't Seabourn their small luxury ship line?

We were at Princess Cays a few years ago and found a bunch of NCL logo'd items laying around. No idea which ship it was from or if it was a regular stop but we found a few napkins, cups and other misc things.

Scott

Archived