parking in Mobile, AL for Holiday

tunafish

I'm sure there are probably hotels that will let you leave your car while you are gone, I can only tell of my experience at the Radisson 129.00 plus tax for room, full breakfast buffet actually a 30.00 voucher, free parking and transportation to and from the pier. Your car is in a gated parking garage and we did see a guard there at the entrance and exit. It was well worth it to us. The Ramada is also very close by as well as the Lafyette plaza but it did not look nice at all. The Rennisance or Riverview Plaza is right across the street from the port it is currently being rennovated as well as the Lafyette Plaza.

Hope this helps:)

Tuna I called last wknd..the fee for pkng at the Radd/Semmes is $25 for the duration,,4/5 days..also the shuttle to and fro is free. As I will be solo, and driving in, this works for me. The other close by hotels are under "distruction", and use city lots, as I was tokld. You can pull up, unload at the shuttle point, go pay n park, walk back up to the shuttle area, and wait for your ride..tip the driver natch. Hope this helps..I lv 9/30 on Holiday, for r&R from surgery..judi/daaling

Archived