10 Cruise Etiquette Tips (From Tripso E-mail)

laginog

Sure, just blame everything except the person who commits the crime. Alcohol doesn't cause crime, people do.

I do not absolve the criminals at all. My comment had the word "Crimes" in quotes to denote that I did not consider them a crime, but more of an accident.

But the fact remains that if we want to assure our safety, we ought to build some sort of environmental dome in our houses and live there. We are responsible for our safety. That is a far cry from being responsible for a crime.

If foregoing flashy jewelry and a wad of cash give you an advantage of safety while traveling, I am all for it.

George Smith--in my opinion was an accident. Were there others involved? Perhaps, but I bet that it is a case of someone getting absolutely ****faced and either getting into a fight and being wrestled overboard (unintentionally), taking someone up on a stupid dare (can you balance on this balcony railing), or just poor judgement (hey, I think the babe in the cabin under me is getting naked, let me lean over and see if I can catch a peek). I do not think that there was a premeditated plan to kill this guy and feed him to the fishes.

The point of the post was to be aware that there are others on the ship and that tolerance is key to everyone having a good time. Individualism is what makes people watching so much fun. But losing your temper and showing your tail end doesn't solve anything. Vacations are about relaxing...not being uptight. If you're worried about your kids seeing something they shouldn't then keep an eye on them and make sure they don't. Rhapsody here we come!!!

:)

I am not trying to flame you for your opinion and I do understand it but... not everyone loathes a crying baby on a plane, etc. Some of us look at it as an opportunity to remind ourselves of the wonders of life and that there is a future. That crying baby could turn out to be a policeman, fireman, religious member, medical professional, garbage collector, sewer worker or absolutely any other profession. Regardless of their status in life they may touch just one person and make that person's life better. Everyone is on earth for a reason and we all started out as crying babys. Just my opinion.

Such simple eloquence. Well done.

Archived