Searching for cabin #

weaveramamama

I don't think I'm utilizing the "search" feature correctly, I have tried quite a few times to find answers to various questions I've had and come up with a blank screen...help :confused: ? I highlight "Carnival Cruise Line" and type my 2-3 word question in the search area...am I goofing up?

My question this time (which I know should be there!) is - how can I see our cabin #'s on the Carnival website? I am showing our reservation number and options for excursions - but no specifics on cabin numbers...

38 days!!!

Thanks so much - I check this site 4-5 times a day - you guys have totally messed up my work day for the last month ;) !

I don't think I'm utilizing the "search" feature correctly, I have tried quite a few times to find answers to various questions I've had and come up with a blank screen...help :confused: ? I highlight "Carnival Cruise Line" and type my 2-3 word question in the search area...am I goofing up?

My question this time (which I know should be there!) is - how can I see our cabin #'s on the Carnival website? I am showing our reservation number and options for excursions - but no specifics on cabin numbers...

38 days!!!

Thanks so much - I check this site 4-5 times a day - you guys have totally messed up my work day for the last month ;) !

Sometimes the adding Keywords dont work for me, you have to actually write, Finding Cabin numbers or something like that.

Anyways, They did away with that feature on Carnival.com I used to go in from the Fun Pass area and into the Order Gifts and Service. That trick no longer works. If you have your Tickets you can find your cabin number.

On the back of this Doc page called Sail and Sign Accounts and Guest Ticket Contract, theres a set of numbers that look like this:

8l70z24241*PR0000 ETC

The first set of numbers is your Booking number, the Last 4 numbers is your cabin number. Give that a try.

Fred

Go to Carnival's website and click on my reservation at the top (you must sign in) and when reservation shows, click on modify my reservation and it should show your cabin #. Hope it works for you. I found mine this way yesterday. I had a balcony guarantee until yesterday and when I checked I had been assigned an upgrade.

bc cruiser

Go to Carnival's website and click on my reservation at the top (you must sign in) and when reservation shows, click on modify my reservation and it should show your cabin #. Hope it works for you. I found mine this way yesterday. I had a balcony guarantee until yesterday and when I checked I had been assigned an upgrade.

bc cruiser

BC Cruiser

Does this feature work if you booked thru a TA or only if you book directly thru CCL? I just changed my booking from OV specific cabin to balcony gty and was wonder when I might find out where we will be.

BC Cruiser

Does this feature work if you booked thru a TA or only if you book directly thru CCL? I just changed my booking from OV specific cabin to balcony gty and was wonder when I might find out where we will be.

As long as you got a booking number it should work.

Go to Carnival's website and click on my reservation at the top (you must sign in) and when reservation shows, click on modify my reservation and it should show your cabin #.

I dont get that link: Click to Modify my reservations, tried on both cruises.

Fred

bc cruiser

If you did not book through Carnival then the modify reservation is not there to click on.

I booked through my TA and I don't get it either. I had really looked forward to finding out which cabin I got. Oh well, guess I will wait a lot longer!:o

Your TA can search for you.

Mine did...I received my cabin # last week. No upgrade for me, but I am in a nice spot on the ship...that's all I can ask for!

That is right if you booked through a TA you can not get it through the modify way.

However you can get it another way. But it can take alot of time to do. You do the motions of purchasing an item from the Bon Voyage area. You will need your Carnival booking number. Select an item to put in your basket. Then it will ask for your booking number and cabin number. Keep putting in cabin numbers until you get yours to come up. Yes it takes a while but I found mine in under an hour. If it is a balcony guarantee only do cabins with balconies. ALso if there are only two people in the room you don't want to be checking rooms that fit more.

Good Luck!!

I believe it was 54 days out. We sail Oct. 29th. Sorry, I forgot this feature will not work if booked anywhere besides Carnival website or pvp. I used to use a TA myself, but have found I can search websites and then call my pvp and get better rates using military discount. My TA doesn't like to tell people about the military rates. I guess because the rates are lower they(TA) make less money off of that type of booking.

bc cruiser

I have an oceanview guar., tried the kelly method today and found my cabin number at 51 days out. I tried finding it at 64 days out but got nothing. I was going to just wait for the docs to come but curiosity got the better of me. I booked my cruise through Travelocity.

I just happened to check my intinerary in Travelocity and noticed that they updated my info with the cabin number as well. All that work this morning (even though I only had to check one deck before I found it) could have been avoided. Oh well...at least I know where I'll be. Now I just have to wait to board.:rolleyes:

Archived