C & A Savings Certificate

laginog

Did anyone notice if there was a coupon for the 10/21/06 sailing of the Jewel (5 nights New England/Canada)? I am a Diamond. I sort of lost track of some of the mailings.

No, not in this mailing. These are all for 2007 and 2008 sail dates.

So.....I'm a little confused. I called today and had them add me to the "mailed coupon" list. So.....now if I sign in as myself, instead of as my husband, they will take me off of the list? What if I sign in to look at a booking that he's not listed on? How can I do that? Will that take me off the list too...or is it another sign-in? Also, when I called, she said there's "another" place online for the quarterly coupons. She wanted to guide me there but I don't have Internet access at work. Is that the same place---the C & A portion, then "Special Offers"? My Sister and my Mom also called to get on the "mailed" list and both were told they don't do that any more!!! But...I had no problems. So...I called back and pretended to be Mom...and again...no problems! I guess it depends on which rep you end up with. Thanks for the help!!!

Beginning in January 2006, the Crown and Anchor magazine will arrive twice a year, in January and July. However, the coupons will continue to come out four times a year. The easiest way to access the coupons is through the secured Crown and Anchor Society of our website. To access the Crown and Anchor section of the website a guest must activate their on line account. If you already have a Crown and Anchor Society membership number, go to the Crown and Anchor Society section of the website and go to the left side of the screen where it says Activate. Once here follow the directions to activate your log in. You will select your own password, but your username will be your membership number. Once you have completed the process you will be able to navigate through the secured section.

Mrs. Breidinger, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon. Get out there (sm)

Sincerely,

Bonnie Boys

Crown & Anchor Society

This is the responce I received after emailing a request for the quarterly coupons to be MAILED to me. My husband is already signed up for the monthly web coupons, but I have yet to receive the web or mail ones. I use to receive the mailed coupons but once my DH received the monthly one through email, my mailed ones stopped.We are both Diamond members and do receive our discounts off the cabin for diamond! I haven't had the time to try the above recommendations to apply or get access to the quarterly coupons which is what i hope this responce is about! Right now I have my cruises booked for 2007 so i guess im SOL to use a coupon. Good Luck and hope this works to get your quarterly coupons!

since the last magazine that I got 6 months after the issue date that had coupons in it. No another coupon mailed to us. I get them from the Saving Certs on the web site.

We received Issue 2, 2006 Crown & Anchor Magazine the beginning of August because I called the beginning of July.......received our coupons 2 weeks after requesting them. The booklet is about 5x7 not your standard catalog size. They have downsized dramatically. There are no coupons in this book. The coupons are mailed separately by way of a letter. So, do not look for coupons in the quarterly mailings of their Magazine. Both of our names appear on the back cover, only my husbands is now listed first and mine second with his C&A Membership ID number. If you are only looking at the coupons on their website, you are losing out on other sailings with coupons that are mailed. There were 31 sailings that were eligible for coupons in the letter that we received and bookings had to be made by 9/30/06...........far more than you will see on their website. You must book a cruise during the time frame that is listed on their website which is usually during a specific month. If you book cruises way in advance like we do, then those coupons on their website are of no value to you. Think you should call and start to get the mailings directed to you.

So.....I'm a little confused. I called today and had them add me to the "mailed coupon" list. So.....now if I sign in as myself, instead of as my husband, they will take me off of the list? What if I sign in to look at a booking that he's not listed on? How can I do that? Will that take me off the list too...or is it another sign-in? Also, when I called, she said there's "another" place online for the quarterly coupons. She wanted to guide me there but I don't have Internet access at work. Is that the same place---the C & A portion, then "Special Offers"? My Sister and my Mom also called to get on the "mailed" list and both were told they don't do that any more!!! But...I had no problems. So...I called back and pretended to be Mom...and again...no problems! I guess it depends on which rep you end up with. Thanks for the help!!!

From what I have been told, you are automatically removed from mailings when you go to the C&A site and click on the site that has the current coupons for C&A members....as stated below. You can still go to My Cruises or check on a booking number or reservation made. This only has to do with the C&A site within RCI webstie.

Special Bonus: Activate your online account by 9/30/06 and you could win a fabulous prize! Just log in to the Crown & Anchor section of our website to sign up. We'll automatically cancel your quarterly Savings Certificate mailings -- and you can take advantage of our monthly members-only offers instead. We look forward to welcoming you onboard for another amazing vacation adventure soon.

I'm interested in the Rhapsody 8-12-07 or the Splendor 2-13-07. I don't have a list of the different sailings. I am Platinum status.

I am looking for a coupon for Soveriegn of the seas 11/27/06 and Brilliance of the Seas 3/5/07. I am also Platinum status. Thanking you in advance

Archived