Parking Fort Lauderdale

:)

There are parking garages right at the docks. Do not know the cost, but they are very convenient to the ships. You can drop your luggage off, drive a few feet and park your car if you have alot of luggage. Some people who have only a suitcase apiece, just park their cars, and use the walkway that connects the garage to the terminals.

:)

My mom's cousin and her husband park their car at the pier each year. I am sorry I don't know the cost. You can park your car and walk right across the street to where you check in. Very convenient.

Park n' Fly has a facility near the port. It is $7.50 / day. This is a special rate and I hope it holds til our trip 8/28. We just used them for a flight out of FLL and it was a very good experience. However, it does require a shuttle and possible tip for the driver when he helps you with your luggage both ways. And you have to call them when you disembark for pickup. It is right at the end of 595 and seems convenient.

7 days X $12 at port = $84

7 days X $7.50 = $52.50

----------

$ 31.50 difference

Hmmm. I might have to think about this myself. But I HATE giving the damn county that money. $12 is a bit high. Port of Miami is still only $10.

Archived