Who has a spa price list?

Bingo

We will be on the Voyager of the seas in about 3 weeks and would like to see the spa prices. Does anyone have a fairly current copy or a link to one? We are mostly interested in massages (back & feet).

Thanks!

Daniel

This might help....

* Ionithermie Algae Detox $132

* Miracle Micro- Dermabrasion Facial… $ 152

Add hand treatment…$25 Add neck treatment… $25

* Hydra-Lift Facial $109

* Romance Ritual (Couples’ Massage package) $325 per couple

* Seaweed Massage $176

* Hot Stone Massage $175

* Absolute Face & Body Ritual $176

* Lime & Ginger Body Massage $141

* Couples Rasul Ritual $83 per couple

Teeth Whitening $245

Couples Massage 50 minutes $242/couple

Full Body Massage 50 minutes $109

Deep Tissue Massage 50 minutes $116

Reflexology/Massage Combo 50 minutes $109

Exotic Manicure $ 44

Sole Delight Pedicure $61

Here's the spa list from Enchantment. The same company runs the spas on all the ships so prices should be similar. there were lits of specials but the prices are still high.

http://www.keurig.com/brewers.asp?sem=email&campaign=Back2School&group=customers&ad=text3

p.s. Choose "O" (original) as the size to see this best.

Here's the spa list from Enchantment. The same company runs the spas on all the ships so prices should be similar. there were lits of specials but the prices are still high.

http://www.keurig.com/brewers.asp?sem=email&campaign=Back2School&group=customers&ad=text3

p.s. Choose "O" (original) as the size to see this best.

ermmmm....? I'm finding that link takes me to a coffee machine website :confused: :D

ermmmm....? I'm finding that link takes me to a coffee machine website :confused: :D

Sorry, here is the right link. I was recommending a coffee maker to a friend earlier and the url must have been in my cache. I hope I didn't recommend she get a facial! :eek:

http://schplinky.smugmug.com/gallery/1485941/4/71143437

We have visited nice spas in the Bellagio in Las Vegas and other top resorts but have yet to find any as expensive as what is charged at sea. Also, they are not necessarily registered massage therapists, which means the rub-down you get may not be all that skilled.

Sorry, here is the right link. I was recommending a coffee maker to a friend earlier and the url must have been in my cache. I hope I didn't recommend she get a facial! :eek:

http://schplinky.smugmug.com/gallery/1485941/4/71143437

Whew !!... I thought I was missing something... looks like a REALLY nice coffee maker though.... I'm stuck with Joe DiMaggio, and Mr Coffee

Thanx for the link!!

Those prices are CRAZY!! I was hoping to get a massage on ours, but not for $175! Sorry, just a little shocked...

a "regular" massage is much less expensive, according to that list... $109 for 50 minutes. Granted, it's double what I pay at home, but it's very comparable with the prices at the spa resorts on the shoreline here in CT.

We got hot stone massages for TWO at a spa in St Maarten for $210 including tip... rolled the dice and took a chance, didn't find too many reviews before we left but the ones we did find were favorable. And it was very nice.

And yes, on the Explorer in June they did run specials while we were in port -- and sometimes when we weren't! On our last at sea day, a mother & daughter at our dinner table said they'd taken advantage of a 2-for-1 massage special.

I had the seaweed massage on the first night of our xplorer cruise last week. It was 20$ off as it was considered a port day. It was the best $156 plus tip I have ever spent!! It includes scalp, back, and feet massages. It was heaven! And a great way to start a vacation!!

I had the seaweed massage on the first night of our xplorer cruise last week. It was 20$ off as it was considered a port day. It was the best $156 plus tip I have ever spent!! It includes scalp, back, and feet massages. It was heaven! And a great way to start a vacation!!

I took advantage of the same deal on Enchantment last year. I agree it was heaven!:D

• 1 month later...

so those on Freedom I can post the daily specials.

The first one was boarding day, if you booked a treatment you got $20 off all treatments booked. Called the Sail Away Special.

On other cruise lines I have been on, the spa prices are sometimes discounted while the ship is in port. Does anyone know if this is the case on Royal Caribbean?

Archived