Best Balcony Cabin & Deck on Carnival Legend

gonecruising

Deck 8, 7 and 6 in that order: Cat. 8i, g, e, near elevators on the Port side stern section. There are six cabins-two each deck. As you look at the deck plan, the ones to the Left of the elevators are Handicapped accessable so you probably won't get those and on deck 6 that is a quad but I did get it for a double. Balcony is 3 times as long as normal plus wider. Blank space is an ice closet for the stewards.

Bon Voyage

If anyone can give specific cabin numbers, I'd appreciate it

Thanks

Might be easier to find out what cabins are still available and go from there :D A good number of the balconies are the same. Do you want a lower deck, higher deck? Prone to seasickness? Aft cabin? Larger balcony?

I know all you long time cruisers are going to roll your eyes at me for not knowing the proper terminology but....I have 7111 balcony on The Pride. It's near the "front" of the ship and on my screen it's on the "right" of the deck plan. I actually enjoy feeling the ship gently roll at night. If I remember right from my first cruise 5 years ago, you felt the ship the most at the "front and back" of her. Is this correct? We're above the Taj Majal but I'm assuming noise won't be a problem? We go to bed pretty late (after the adult show and snack) so I would think the showroom will be pretty quiet by then. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to sitting on my lil balcony sipping coffee or a cocktail and watching the world go by!

^ - BOW

V - Stern

< - Port (this is easy....the word "left" is 4 letters, the word "Port" is 4 letters)

Starboard - >

("Right" is NOT 4 letters, and neither is "Starboard")

BTW - another easy way....If you meet a Japanese person, you "BOW" forward, right? You cannot "bow" backwards.

Bow is forward/front

So my cabin is near the bow on the starboard side!

*puffing my chest out all proud like*

Thank you so much EngIceDave for my lil lesson! You are so kind sir!

So....everyone...is a balcony on the bow of the ship on the starboard side on the 7th deck a goodun?????;)

If you remember the two things....left is 4, so is port

and you bow forward

After that, you'll do fine.

How about simple spanish....ready?

Say - "Donde esta el bano"

Pronounced - Don-day... es-ta... el... Ban-yo

Donde esta el bano

That means, "Where is the bathroom?"

"Bano" is bathroom

Replace "bano" with about anything....Police, telephone, coca cola, water (agua), boat, port, burger king (even in spanish, burger king is burger king..most businesses are....McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC)

Donde esta police?

Donde esta el gun?

Donde esta el taxi?

Donde esta burger king?

Donde esta el ship port?

As long as you remember "donde esta" means "where is" and/or "Donde esta el" means "where is the" you can cheat spanish really well.

It works, I lived in Miami, I know....

Enjoy the Legend, she is nice

Yo hablo Espanol poquito. Dame un Corona!

*LOL* Thanks again for the lessons. I know a wee bit of Spanish. Not enough to carry on a conversation but enough to ask where a bathroom is or how much something costs.

And it's not the Legend I'm sailing on next week.....it's the Pride. But thanks anyway!

Archived