Voyager Athens to Monte Carlo, 21st Oct.

Teresa Price

Hi,

thanks for that Wendy I thought we might do that - not planning too much in the way of explorations this cruise just a nice rest.

Claire, e tickets for flight arrived today with a letter saying our tickets will be posted from the USA! Was I annoyed. I left a message for our TA who got back to me this afternoon. Regent are sending them via DHL thank goodness. My email is teresa.price@dsl.pipex.com. Drop me a line and we can arrange a meet up. We are leaving very early Friday morning. Just need to get everything ready for parents evening now,

take care,

Teresa

We departed yesterday on time from Nice. The Voyager is, if anything, better than what we experienced in our w previous voyages with her. After a half-day stop in Corsica (whose only claim to fame appears to be the fact that it was Napolion's birthplace), we are now underway to Sorrento.

We were travelling the previous 2 days and didn't have internet access. So I'd like to re-post my idea to meet Oct 21 CruiseCritic cruisers in the Observation Lounge immediately following the lifeboat drill. If there's a better venue we can decide after meeting to go elsewhere.

It's time to get dressed for the Captain's welcoming reception. I hope to meet you all shortly. If for some reason we don't connect please ring our cabin #876 when you're able. The same goes for any Cruisecrit cruisers on this current 7-day cruise!

Jack4cruisin

No formal night confirmed.

All okay except, they got our transfer arrangements wrong at Athens, so I phoned Regent UK on Friday afternoon and they were most apologetic, and we returned from Edinburgh today to find a letter in reponse to my call containing...guess what...a repeat of the wrong transfer arrangements. I'm sure it be sorted eventually.

Teresa, I'll email you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived