Parents just booked Pearl for 2007 - but not us

KeystoneCruiser

My Parents and their friends have just booked the Norweigan Pearl to Alaska for next July. They got a great deal and really wanted to go to Alaska again and even better, try out the new ship.

Unfortunately, the rest of us in our group will not be going. My wife and the others just feel they do not want to pay money and risk going through the stress that we went through prior to our cruise this summer on the Dawn and the now infamous room switching. Although I have argued until I'm blue in the face trying to convince them otherwise, they are still upset about the way NCL handled the whole mess this year. Oh well, guess we will just do a land vacation....

My parent's friends are now curious about who will coordinate dinner times and search for information on the web for them. I told them I could handle the later, but they are on their own for dinner, unless they want to hire me.........lol:D

Unfortunately, the rest of us in our group will not be going.
Hopefully your parents will have the time of their lives with no problems and your wife and others will come around to the Norwegian Way again. :D

Archived