Just back from Jewel and won a cruise!

myusernamehasgone

we have just got back from a fabulous 2 weeks on the Jewel (2 back to back 1 week med cruises). A couple of days before the end of the 2nd week we purchased what they called Cracker Packets just before watching a show in the Stardust Theatre. Well we won the GRAND PRIZE of a free cruise.

The offer is 1 week for 2 in an inside cabin in the caribbean (cruise only - no flights or taxes) or $1000 towards a future cruise.

NCL UK are in the process of checking with NCLA to see if we can transfer the benefit over here and booked through NCL UK instead of trying to liaise with Miami. Hopefully this will be ok.

it does happen... i won the free cruise (bingo ticket giveaway) on the sun last dec - exotic 11 day. i will be returning on the sun in dec. this year. as it turns out, that $1000 bought us another balcony room, or most of it at least. i think we owe about $200 when we make final payments later this month. got an amazing price for booking early and then when the price went down a month later, ncl lowered our rate. i love cruising and it's even better when its nearly free!

luv2

I wonder if that was me on the Dawn. I was on the Dawn in May 2004 and won the cruise with the KrackIts and went back again in December for the "free" trip. I paid the difference from the prize and upgraded to the Owners Suite. I selected the Southern Caribbean 10 day cruise. It was thrilling to open the KrackIts and see the 3 ships! I had opened the tickets just as the lights were dimming in the theater and told my friend that I thought I had won the grand prize. She thought I was crazy and we stepped out of the theater into the light and there it was! I had thought I had a defective ticket since it had numbers written across the prize. I have a photo of the winning ticket somewhere that I will post.

Sharon

Archived