Port of Galveston or New Orleans

cruisingnana

Does anyone know of any Princess ships that are scheduled to sail out of Galveston or New Orleans during the latter part of 2007 or 2008? We have two FCB's and were hoping to use them without having to fly to Fort Lauderdale. Would love to do Panama Canal in 2008 for our fortieth wedding anniversary. Any help greatly appreciated. I've looked at Princess' web site but can't find anything that far out. TIA

Unless Princess changes its mind, there is nothing going out of Galveston in the latter part of 2007. I checked because we want to do a cruise out of there and only RCL is there. The Grand is being moved back to Fort Lauderdale. I don't think they have scheduled anything for New Orleans either as they are doing 4 cruises out of there this December/January as a test. If it proves popular, they may add a ship to call there regularly.

Princess has released their cruises through April or May of 2008. There are no cruises to Panama leaving out of New Orleans or Galveston in that time frame. Cruises in late 2008 will be available in Spring of 2007.

The Grand will not be returning to to Galveston in 2008; last RT cruise is April 2007, then she will go to Europe and then go to Fort Lauderdale. The Golden is doing some 'trial' porting in New Orleans end of this year (4 trips in Dec/Jan), we can only wait to see if Princess bases a ship there on a more regular basis in the future.

Archived