New contest, free Carnival cruise for a group of 20 people.

Aero247

If this has been posted already, I'm sorry. While thumbing through a magazine today I noticed this contest. www.carnivalconnections.com/contest

If anyone here is good at writing essays you could win a cruise for 20 people. You better hurry though......

CONTEST SCHEDULE: You may enter the Contest between 12:00:00 am ET on 9/4/06 and 11:59:59 pm ET on 9/30/06 ("Contest Period").

Good luck, I hope someone from here wins but of course they had better write a great review since we'll know they can write well.

If this has been posted already, I'm sorry. While thumbing through a magazine today I noticed this contest. www.carnivalconnections.com/contest

If anyone here is good at writing essays you could win a cruise for 20 people. You better hurry though......

CONTEST SCHEDULE: You may enter the Contest between 12:00:00 am ET on 9/4/06 and 11:59:59 pm ET on 9/30/06 ("Contest Period").

Good luck, I hope someone from here wins but of course they had better write a great review since we'll know they can write well.

Some additional details... The contest is for a trip from 3-7 days, valued up to $15,000. So I imagine that if you want to take 19 of your closest friends and family, then you will probably be on a trip to nowhere. If you book a 7 day trip, you will probably max out at 10 or 12 people, depending on your cabin selection.

vincenzo:)

I just entered...wish me luck! My girl friends and I could use a vacation away together!

No one else enter so I have no competition. Ok thanks! haha jk

Good luck to all those who enter. And I agree with Aero247, I hope someone from CC wins!

I would love it as well - my last comment was just to let entrants know that it will still cost the prize winner and their guests quite a bit of money. Some contests include airfare, etc. This one would be wonderful to win - but make sure you're aware of the costs you will incur if you win...

Good Luck! Let us know if it's you that wins!

Hey guys (and gals) - it's still a free cruise. Do we have to complain about everything?

Um, read the post...It says additional information, not complaints....Just saying its a free cruie for you and 19 of your buddies could be misleading, we were simply supplying some additional information. You know how people get. They think its one thing and it turns out to be something else...:rolleyes:

vincenzo:)

Don't forget the taxes you will have to pay on $15,000.....Ouch!

Hmmm....pay for taxes and airfare and get a free cruise...

or pay for taxes, airfare, and the cruise....

I'll take the first! I understand you guys are just pointing out that it's not all "free"...but it's a pretty hefty discount if you ask me! And I won't complain if I win!:D

The entry form will allow you to paste a document into it. It was a small space to type so I typed mine into Microsoft Word and made all changes necessary and then copied and pasted it into the form. It was much easier to see, especially if you were counting your words.

Archived