Blue Angel Tours?

johnlcruise

Hi

We will be arriving into Curacao on Nov.3rd. 1 day only on a cruise.

I found Blue Angel Tours and was wondering if anybody has use this company?

If you have any comments about this company please let me know.

Not sure what company to book with. We do not want to do any water stuff we want to see the island and sites. (Travling with 2, 80 year old people)

Have a super day

John

• 1 month later...

I just emailed them. We will be there Dec 3rd and are looking for a combo, island tour with a little while at the beach so we can snorkel. We don't expect the spend hours there, just maybe, 1/2 hour or so.

I will be anxious to hear from them as we are having trouble finding something that seems to fit what we are looking for.

NMnita

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my review.....

Since we did a tour with Leo last week, I'll be the next to "sing his praises". The beauty of Leo is that he will tailor a tour to fit your needs and interests and he has extensive knowledge of the island.

We had a group of nine people and Leo provided three vehicles and two additional guide/drivers. We wanted to tour some caves and see some beaches. We did three caves and Leo was a great guide. He led us through each and told us about all of the formations.

After the caves, some of us wanted to do lunch and others wanted to get to the beach, so we split up. Leo had suggested a very fun little restaurant. The sandwiches were good and the prices very reasonable. The two guides with us, sat and ate and shared some of themselves with us. It was fun getting to know these women and hear a bit about their lives.

We went to a beautiful beach where Leo provided snorkel equipment, which some used and some just swam in the beautiful, blue water. The guides sat with our "stuff" so I was not worried about leaving my valuables on the beach.

By this time, the three cars split up. One went to another beach and then shopping. One went to tour the city and one went to a supermarket to buy some gouda cheese.

The entire tour was from 9a-4pm and Leo charged us $60pp. In my opinion, an extremely good value. Anytime I get back to Curacao, I'll be having Leo as my guide, for sure.

His e-mail is....plaate@interneeds.net

Here is my review with Blue Angles Tours. Nov. 3,2006

Holland America, "Amsterdam"

We had the owner Mr. Mingo doing our tour and all I can say is he was the best.:)

Here is my review

The ship arrived at 7AM. We had a nice breakfast at 7:45AM. Jake had room service, Uncle John made the delivery and we where off the ship by 9:00AM. The temp was about 88F that day very humid with a light breeze.

I had made arrangements with Mingo at “Blue Angle Tours”. through the net to take us on a tour of his island. This was a 5 hour tour and some of the sites we saw where the “Synagogue” one of the oldest Synagogue’s in the Caribbean with a sand floor. We also toured the Kura-Hulanda museum. This is where slaves from Africa where brought to before they reach America. (It was the Ellis Island of that time for slaves) I found this museum very interesting and could have spend another hour or two there but Mom and Richard where getting tired as this was our last stop of our tour. Although the ship was dock only a

10 min. walk away from this museum. Also no stop at Curacao is complete without a stop at the Curacao Liqueur factory. Made with the peals of oranges.

Our tour guide Mingo was GREAT. Not only did he show us the island he went out of his way to make us feel at home. He was a wealth of information and was able to answer all our questions. Told us about the school system and there health care system.

He showed us the rich and the poor side of this beautiful island. Made a stop at a beautiful beach where the water was so clean and clear I could have spend a few days there. And of course to a top of a mountain area for another great view of this beautiful island.

We also saw the floating market and had a very nice tour of the downtown area.

I will be back to this island to do some diving and I will use his service again when I return.

He is a great person And I highly recommend his service. He is much cheaper then a ship tour and you will get the personal attention that I know you will like.

You can contact him at his web site. http://www.blueangeltours.com

After our tour with Mingo Jake and I went back into town to look around and have a drink or two at the local bars.

I just loved Curacao and can't wiat to go back.:)

Thank you Blue Angel Tours for making this a great time for all of us.

John

Here is my review with Blue Angles Tours. Nov. 3,2006

Holland America, "Amsterdam"

We had the owner Mr. Mingo doing our tour and all I can say is he was the best.:)

Here is my review

The ship arrived at 7AM. We had a nice breakfast at 7:45AM. Jake had room service, Uncle John made the delivery and we where off the ship by 9:00AM. The temp was about 88F that day very humid with a light breeze.

I had made arrangements with Mingo at “Blue Angle Tours”. through the net to take us on a tour of his island. This was a 5 hour tour and some of the sites we saw where the “Synagogue” one of the oldest Synagogue’s in the Caribbean with a sand floor. We also toured the Kura-Hulanda museum. This is where slaves from Africa where brought to before they reach America. (It was the Ellis Island of that time for slaves) I found this museum very interesting and could have spend another hour or two there but Mom and Richard where getting tired as this was our last stop of our tour. Although the ship was dock only a

10 min. walk away from this museum. Also no stop at Curacao is complete without a stop at the Curacao Liqueur factory. Made with the peals of oranges.

Our tour guide Mingo was GREAT. Not only did he show us the island he went out of his way to make us feel at home. He was a wealth of information and was able to answer all our questions. Told us about the school system and there health care system.

He showed us the rich and the poor side of this beautiful island. Made a stop at a beautiful beach where the water was so clean and clear I could have spend a few days there. And of course to a top of a mountain area for another great view of this beautiful island.

We also saw the floating market and had a very nice tour of the downtown area.

I will be back to this island to do some diving and I will use his service again when I return.

He is a great person And I highly recommend his service. He is much cheaper then a ship tour and you will get the personal attention that I know you will like.

You can contact him at his web site. http://www.blueangeltours.com

After our tour with Mingo Jake and I went back into town to look around and have a drink or two at the local bars.

I just loved Curacao and can't wiat to go back.:)

Thank you Blue Angel Tours for making this a great time for all of us.

John

John, we are thinking about booking them: 1-what did he charge? 2-did you spend enough time at the beach to snorkel?

thanks in advance,

Nita

John, we are thinking about booking them: 1-what did he charge? 2-did you spend enough time at the beach to snorkel?

thanks in advance,

Nita

Price depends on what tour you do. We could have spend more time at the beach to snorekl but we did not snorkel on this tour becasue I was traveling with two 80 year olds.

Contact Mr. Mingo at Blu Angel, mingo@blueangeltours.com and tell him what you would like to do and see and I'm sure he will make it happen.

He runs a great business that will only get better. :)

Blue Angel Tours is very quick to respond to an email...couple of hours @ most. We were interested in the sightseeing and Beach tour BA 107 on their website.

This tour included a 2 hr city and country tour with 1.5 hr @ Mambo Beach = $35.00. If you wanted to add the Sea Aquarium (1.5hr) the total was $50.00. This included all entrance fees with pick up @ the cruise ship.

Blue Angel Tours is very quick to respond to an email...couple of hours @ most. We were interested in the sightseeing and Beach tour BA 107 on their website.

This tour included a 2 hr city and country tour with 1.5 hr @ Mambo Beach = $35.00. If you wanted to add the Sea Aquarium (1.5hr) the total was $50.00. This included all entrance fees with pick up @ the cruise ship.

We are doing the sighseeing and the beach on 5th Dec

Archived