OK Atlanta Lets start Talking again...

BNLDavis,

We are on Ga. 20, between Hwy 124 and Russell Rd. It's a small world. My son used to work at the Publix on 124 and 20, but is now at On the Border across from the mall.

I also really loved the Mariner and am trying to get my husband to commit to another cruise for next year. ( only 1 a year for us, too) I still haven't finished paying for the trip we just took, but I need something to look forward to.

I can't believe how many CC's live in and around Atlanta.

Sheryl

Hello from Douglasville, GA. Just back from Enchantment of the seas last Thursday. Had a great time.

Sovereign of the Seas 7/31/03

Serenade of the Seas 1/10/04

Enchantment of the Seas 7/10/04

This is the Scheib family from Canton, about forty miles north of Atlanta. We wil be going on the Jewel of the Seas on 2-12-05. That way we be on board for Valentines Day. (We will be in San Juan.) Let me know if you have a get together.

Just E-mail me, please.

John III

Hello All,

My husband & I live in Lithonia, we will be taking are 2nd cruise on RCCL on Sept 12.(Southern Carrib). I can't wait this will be our honeymoon!! I'm glad to see that there are some Atlantan's out there. I recently did a post "Any Atlantan's out there" and I'm very happy with the responses. I also saw another post called "Sign up Georgians".

Is anyone else traveling on Sept 12 on AOS, or has anyone taken this cruise before. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Cruising!! :)

9/04 AOS

9/03 NOS

Archived