OK Atlanta Lets start Talking again...

Hello all!

Well it is official. I have went on my cruise in June and now I am now living here in GA. I got a house in Fayetteville. So I am officially one of you...LOL... Hope you will have me....

Well since they started things a new I thought I would start the Atlanta Thread again. I was also wondering if it is time to get together again. Let me know.

Talmadge

Hi! Glad to see this thread! I live in Marietta - "East Cobb" area. I will be sailing 10/23/04 on the Navigator out of Miami with two of my girlfriends. We can hardly wait! October will be a really busy time for me to leave town, but it is when my friends can go - so I will sacrifice! (yah right!) My son will be a senior this year and he plays football at Walton High School. I will miss his last "season" game, but I am sure (oh, maybe I shouldn't say that) we will go to play offs. The last game of the season is really emotional for senior parents and the kids too. Maybe it was meant to be that we booked the cruise and then they mailed out football schedule! He says I won't be able to embarrass him with all my crying now! Silly boy! Hopefully, I will get to see him play college ball, so I could have four more years of football! Anyway, enough of that -

Is anyone from here sailing soon? In October?

Does anyone know if the bingo cards went up? Some one on another thread said she paid $35 for 5 games. In April, we paid $25 for 3 cards each for the five games, or $35 for 6 cards each for five games.

Have a good weekend - what's left of it!

I'm in Monroe, east of Atlanta. The bingo cards in May on the Jewel were 35 for 5 or 6 games and you played 5 cards per game. I think the 25 were for 5 or 6 games, 3 cards per game. This was the same price on the Navigator last November.

We're in Lawrenceville near the Mall of Georgia. We are due to cruise in October on the Mariner, then again next October on the Adventurer. Too bad we have to wait so long between cruises, but heck the lottery has not been good to me yet:D

Ben

We live in Lawrenceville, also very close to the Mall of Georgia. Just went on the Mariner in June and loved it. Bingo cards are $35 for 5 games, 6 cards per game. They did still have $25 for 5 games, 3 cards per game. That's what we always bought, but they are now called the "kiddie pack" and we got laughed at. So $35 bingo cards for us and we still didn't win.

BnlDavis, where abouts are you in Lawrenceville?

Sheryl

Hi mandm1,

I live in Northern part of Rockdale, but we are members of Snellville UMC. I also teach pre-school their. I just went on my second cruise with RCL in June and I'm getting ready to book another cruise on Explorer of the Seas.

Sheryl (atlwired), we are near Old Peachtree and Hwy 124. How about you?

We were on the Mariner last Thanksgiving and will be going again in October. What a great ship! Sure wish I could afford to go 2 or 3 times a year :D

Ben

Hope everyone survived the storms this past week. Hopefully, it won't be too bad today! 14 more weeks before I sail on the Navigator with my two girlfriends! We can't wait! Hopefully, the October get-together won't be while I'm at sea! Anyone else going on the 10/23 Navigator out of Miami? Have a great weekend!

Hi ya'all - we live in Suwanee and love to cruise. Just got back from a 4 day on Majesty - next cruise on Jewel of the Seas on October 8 and will be on Adventure in December 2005. RCCL is our cruise line - 8 cruises to date - been to Eastern Caribbean twice, Western Caribbean, Alaska twice, Bahamas twice and the Mediterranean.

The October get together sounds great!!

HI Ya'll!

The Sisk family from Marietta, GA. We are trying to get up a family and friends group cruise on the Navigator 5/28/05. We have been on several cruises in the past on DCL, CCL and NCL, but this is our first on RCL.

Keep us informed about the meet!

Jacquelyn

Hello to all you Georgians !!! I was wondering if any of you know Brenda and Charles Lackey ? They are from the Atlanta area and go on quite a few cruises. They were our tablemates on our honeymoon cruise aboard VOS in 2002. They were really great people and a lot of fun. My wife lost their e-mail address they gave us and we lost touch after the cruise and we would like to get in touch with them again. Thanks for any help !!!

Maybe I can start a cruising group up here in the frosty state of Vermont :D

BigTee, sorry we missed you last week! I hope your move was easy.

As I understand it, sportsterjohn will be planning the next get-together. The best place to check on the status of it will be in the Floataway Lounge. Unfortunately, by that time, I'll have moved back to Chicago. I'm in Stone Mountain now, but just sold my house.

Archived